The Post-Game Thread (now with moar games!)

A Pokedex, a Daedric Bow and a Hidden Blade. Good fun.

TWEWY's battle system gives me a head ache and I hate Tin Pin. I just can't be arsed half the time to control Josh on the top screen so my partner always branches off into Neku's health bar. I don't know why I even bothered with the DS version. Phone version seems to have removed that "Control two at once on TWO different screens" garbage.

WAT?

Son, Tin Pin is a fun minigame. I can understand why some people ain't a fan of the Cross Stride battle system though, gave me a headache at first too, let me tell ya... 'Least they had the courtesy t' make focusing solely on the bottom screen actually possible t' beat the game with on lower difficulties. :lol:

Never had that problem when spamming. Auto attack seems slower.

Aye, it is. T'is a handicap to prevent auto attack actually bein' good as proper manual control.

I've come to the conclusion that Xenogears contains every single cliche ever featured in video games, plus it invented some that have never been revisited. Recently noticed it contained Mass Effect and Assassin's Creed plot twists, only it's more confusing but arguably much better. Meanwhile, getting headshots with the amby as a spy is incredibly satisfying.

I've come to the conclusion that Xenogears contains every single cliche ever featured in video games, plus it invented some that have never been revisited. Recently noticed it contained Mass Effect and Assassin's Creed plot twists, only it's more confusing but arguably much better. Meanwhile, getting headshots with the amby as a spy is incredibly satisfying.

Speaking of TF2 are winter crates dropping yet?

Yes, both nice and naughty crates. That's what I hear anywho.... haven't had any myself. The keys themselves aren't in the store yet either.

Tonight I shall make a start on my Wii "to play" pile

Typical day on Brawl:

Enter Basic Brawl, get taunt party. nope.avi. Go to Team Battle, get nothin' for ten minutes. Impatience kicks in. More Basic Brawl, whether ya get a party or a real match, you get disconnected any time from before the match to after it. FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-- Moar of any Brawl disconnects. Then, ragequit and turn off console.

... Except this mornin' wasn't typical. Got into a Basic Brawl, didn't disconnect, lag horribly or get stuck in a taunt party of 3v1 death. Eventually, someone actually good enough t' be a training party enters and we end up squarin' off 1v1 for quite awhile. All is good and I can actually practice my Wolf. I'm surprised it actually worked out. As memory serves, gettin' a random Brawl urge at 8 AM rarely ends up with an all's well that ends well--

... ... ... I got disconnected.

PS, my Wii to play pile

598531_506960826004562_781421868_n.jpg

Madworld - It seems like it will be a better game to play in short bursts
NiGHTS wii - Retry-Urgh, why is this game such a s**t stain on the NiGHTS name?
Punchout Wii - Wont let me use two Wiimotes, have to hold a button to do high punches
Disaster day of crisis - Impressed by this one, shooing bits fell like Time crisis, driving sections are a bit weird.
House of he dead Overkill - Need some kind of gun attachment to enjoy it more
NBA Jam - One for he pub, pints and sports go well together
Mad Dog McCree - as **** as i was in he arcades
Ivy he Kiwi - No really a game for me, probably needs a touch screen o be played better

Ruinin' hostile taunt parties is always a blast. Particularly when Bob-ombs and blast boxes continuously spawn right next to ya without tire. :lol: I'm surprised how well I did despite my terribad rust. Wins 'n losses broke even with the cheatin' bastards 'till one of 'em left. My win ratio probably jumped up t' 'round 80% against the two scrubs. Would'a been higher if it weren't for the bloody lag. Can't count how many occasions lag ****ed up my timing with my reflector, endin' up in a dead Wolf. Combine that with the whole "F-smash? Have a Bob-omb!" bit, just couldn't clinch out some wins. items r broken makes me salty blah blah

And when the final taunter was left all alone after the other gave up... Ah, what a lovely feelin' to utterly crush taunt party scum. No one t' save 'em from gettin' destroyed by some 0-death action. Only happened once, but I care not. gloatinganywaylol

Dickin' around, no matter when, why or how, can be fun for anyone who enjoys said inane herpaderp in general. It's the same reason why intentionally sandbagging for teh lulz. An example would be how certain Wiichat GE player might do nothin' but run around and throw smoke grenades while cackling somethin' fierce. :lol:

Some players do it solely t' gang up on foes as well. The definition of cowardly, indeed. That's how taunt parties evolved from doin' nothin' but taunting and not fightin' back, to ganging up on the opposition in an attempt to win unfairly without tire 'till the others ragequit.

Got a strange festive axtinguisher. Wanted to trade it for festive sandvich.

Sold it for a festive sandvich.... plus 4 naughty keys. I am fairly certain that I did very good in that.

I'm not completely sure of that. Turns out that there are strange and non strange festives in the crate, with strange variants being more valuable. I'm not sure what the axtinguisher might be worth in the next couple of days. But at least the keys I gained will fetch a decent price.

Back