The Post-Game Thread (now with moar games!)

Metroid other M
Urgh if the missile has to be used to much why make it such a bugger to use it?

Red steel 2, first game to give me motion sickness

Pokedex "obtained species" +60. ugh mass trading = mass boredom

More importantly, finished Revelations and enjoyed it more than I did last time I think. Still prefer Brotherhood. Now t' get my hands on AC:III. Or a hard drive, then AC:III.

Red steel 2, first game to give me motion sickness

srsly?

1345117677353.jpg

To much movement

Pokedex "obtained species" +60. ugh mass trading = mass boredomMore importantly, finished Revelations and enjoyed it more than I did last time I think. Still prefer Brotherhood. Now t' get my hands on AC:III. Or a hard drive, then AC:III.
Is Revelations really that bad?

wat

Never said nothin' 'bout Revelations bein' bad. If Revelations is bad, then CoD is the best series ever. :lol:

I can't seem to enjoy TF anymore, I want crate drops and i'm not getting any and aside from that every time I'm in a situation i'm going to win, crits decide to show their face and I lose. The frustration out factors everything for me now.

Aside from that the one enjoyable game I had was running a new Scout load out, Stock Scattergun, Mad Milk and The Sandman, I don't partake in combat very often but I do sit back and be a nuisance.

Get an unusual or something. That guarantees you'll get a pocket medic if you're the only guy with one in the server (especially useful when going fists only heavy). With crates, just buy one.

I want some of the winter crates but I want to use all my drop rate hours up before I try and buy any. Know the drop rate of stranges in the naughty crates?

^sig.

I haven't had any crate drops this week, and bought a crate at the beginning of the update for a ref. I know the price went up to 1.33 and it kept that yesterday last I checked. Should go down soon.

That's a shame, last year's winter stranges went for stupid high prices so I was thinking of trying for some and if I get one or two then to hold onto it until the price's stop at a firm.

Well I opened three right now with the keys I had, two unique ubersaws (Festive) and a Sandvich (Festive). Typical for me to get uniques or nothing worth value.

I'm assuming I never told you about the time I uncrated two Scotsman skullcutters in a row then did I?

Back