The Post-Game Thread (now with moar games!)

Playing another Android game called "Beastie Bay"

Bit like Pokemon mixed in with Sim city

Picked up Virtue's Last Reward for the 3ds the other day. It is the sequel to 999: Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors (which is freaking AMAZING.) So far I am LOVING the hell out of it. Already reached one ending. Working my way on getting to the other ending. What I love most about this game is each play through to get another ending plays off the previous play throughs and there are so many paths to take. By far my favorite ds/3ds series.

You're saying that the.... not good stories from the rest of the games get tied up well? Either this is a reverse Mass Effect or you have lower standards.

So it's the newest ancestors' story you refer to. Didn't think you meant the closure from the rest of the series.

The second part of that would be an enormous task to undertake in order to fix it, and frankly, nigh impossible. I'll believe it when I see it.

I feel like it's just not as good. It's like a last-minute attempt to fill time. The amount of glitches, the insanely random difficulty curve, it feels like it just could be a lot better.

Back