The Post-Game Thread (now with moar games!)

Finally ran into a non-restricted voice command server in since like forever. I can finally use those key bindings I've left sitting around.

Destroyed scrubs in AC:III multiplayer. Dominating in Domination is always fun.

In (debatably) manlier news, I've played less than a third of the sessions the Rank 1 player on the Abstergo Ladder has. Somehow I'm Rank 3. dis is fishy but not da karpy kind

Destroyed scrubs in AC:III multiplayer. Dominating in Domination is always fun.

In (debatably) manlier news, I've played less than a third of the sessions the Rank 1 player on the Abstergo Ladder has. Somehow I'm Rank 3. dis is fishy but not da karpy kind
I noticed that
you will probably surpass them in a day or two

still have not played a single game of multiplayer

No, I won't. Our point difference is pretty damn large. From what I've heard ya won't get many points 'less you defeat someone/a team with a player of higher rank than you. The only time I've encountered Rank 2 Shizuo-somethin' or other is in FFA modes, which I ain't a fan of. Too slow for my tastes. We've crossed paths a very small amount'a times in Team modes, but one'a us always disappears shortly. For me it's always a damn disconnect, so it's probably the same for 'em. Don't believe I've yet t' play against Rank 1. I was expecting t' see Bananasaurus as Rank 1 since he's bloody 9th prestige or somethin' already...

Speakin' of high-Ranked players, I've played with Rank 4 (Otmolex) for the longest bloody time and never realized he had such a high Rank 'till just now. :lol: Think I even have 'em friended. Not surprised since he can clearly keep up with and even beat me in any game mode I've played 'em in. I'd imagine that's why I dropped back 'n forth between Rank 3 'n 4 the past few days. He probably got a string of wins on me one day and I returned the favor eventually.

still have not played a single game of multiplayer

... Ya should probably give up tryin' to find a match now lol.

BW2 is not bad. Anyone else wondering why Ghetsis needs/has a cane? And why it just sits there in Giant Chasm, doing nothing?

N has gotten a better team. Also you can fight the Shadow Triad every season now.
Ghetsis, however, got worse. (BW Forme) Kyurem is nothing compared to his old team.

Ghetsis has that cane
to control Kyurem. It also disables use of Pokeballs, which he blatantly explains t' the protagonist prior to their battle.

Ya must have poor short term memory, 'cause Ghetsis fights ya with his team of 6 just like in BW1 after you defeat Kyurem. His original team is slightly better though... Higher leveled for some odd reason as well.

AC:III multiplayer is broken, as usual... blehhhhhhhhh ubisoft

Apparently not findin' a match ain't just 'cause multiplayer is glitchy: I've forgotten winter break is over for anyone still sufferin' through education 'n such. Not only do the glitches keep ya from gettin' into matches, but now online seems relatively dead... Fantastic.

Encountered Rank 1 by chance as well, though we merely proverbially stared each other down since t'was only us two in the lobby (twice), never had an actual match. Disappointing missed opportunity is disappointing. =/ Also, losin' a single Simple Deathmatch made me drop a rank. /no fucks given

This argument occurred after this guy lost to me in a battle. I was commenting that I should replace my Chansey with Snorlax, and he retorted that I should replace half my team with "something decent". He then proceeded to blame his entire loss on one crit I got, even though I clearly won fair and square.

Neosquid: Sup pussy?
@♥jrrrrrrr♥: who is this?
Neosquid: The guy who beat you due to "hax"
Neosquid: You know, you don't need to whine when you lose
@♥jrrrrrrr♥: and you think calling me a pussy with your crit rock blast is a good idea
@♥jrrrrrrr♥: loling
Neosquid: "Omg a crit, he's a noob!"
Neosquid: Crits happen
@♥jrrrrrrr♥: so why are you calling me a pussy again?
@♥jrrrrrrr♥: im confused
@♥jrrrrrrr♥: you already admitted a crit won the match
Neosquid: I'm calling you a pussy because you whine when you lose due to a little bit of hax. You also insulted my entire team for no reason.
@♥jrrrrrrr♥: rofl
Neosquid: Aren't moderators supposed to be, um, mature?
@♥jrrrrrrr♥: im sorry that you have so little self-esteem that you are actually taking time out of your life to insult someone for winning a pokemon battle through luck
Neosquid: So who did you bribe in order to become a mod?
Neosquid: =/
@♥jrrrrrrr♥: bahahahahaha
@♥jrrrrrrr♥: and he continues
Neosquid: Are you like 8?
Neosquid: More like sore loser
@♥jrrrrrrr♥: lol youre STILL talking to me
@♥jrrrrrrr♥: over a pokemon battle
Neosquid: Valid point. Perhaps I shouldn't waste my time with noobs.
@♥jrrrrrrr♥: LOL
Neosquid: Goodbye
@♥jrrrrrrr♥: got any more gamechanging comebacks in that bag of tricks?
@♥jrrrrrrr♥: ahahaha
@♥jrrrrrrr♥: how does it feel to insult someone and have them laugh in your face
Neosquid: How's it feel to be a hypocrite? You just said that we should stop talking and here you are
@♥jrrrrrrr♥: lolllllllllllllll
@♥jrrrrrrr♥: hahahahahahahaha good one
@♥jrrrrrrr♥: thanks for PMing me btw this is solid gold
@♥jrrrrrrr♥: saving this log
Neosquid: Ditto

I probably shouldn't have responded but I was so foswa

This guy is a mod too. lolwut

This argument occurred after this guy lost to me in a battle. I was commenting that I should replace my Chansey with Snorlax, and he retorted that I should replace half my team with "something decent". He then proceeded to blame his entire loss on one crit I got, even though I clearly won fair and square.

@♥jrrrrrrr♥: and you think calling me a pussy with your crit rock blast is a good idea
Neosquid: I'm calling you a pussy because you whine when you lose due to a little bit of hax. You also insulted my entire team for no reason.
@♥jrrrrrrr♥: im sorry that you have so little self-esteem that you are actually taking time out of your life to insult someone for winning a pokemon battle through luck
@♥jrrrrrrr♥: how does it feel to insult someone and have them laugh in your face
Neosquid: How's it feel to be a hypocrite? You just said that we should stop talking and here you are

I probably shouldn't have responded but I was so foswa

Admitting you won by a crit is just being sportsmanlike and making the other guy feel less like the loss was on his part and that he had a little misfortune with the cards played. He's a mod? Lol, if he was having a joke about it like I always do with certain things then there wouldn't be a problem. At least this was kept to PM and stuff. PS: Kudos for calling him a pussy, he's someone you'd smash in the face with a baseball if the opportunity was there.

This is pure gold.

Back