The Post-Game Thread (now with moar games!)

Some of 'em definitely are a right pain in the ass t' full sync (ohai tank war machine mission in Brotherhood), but they're all definitely possible.

I can only imagine how painful it'l be t' 100% sync "Conflict Looms". Seemed bloody impossible during the first few tries. Haven't really attempted t' 100% sync said mission since I didn't want t' spend an hour on it when I wanted t' continue plowing through the story.

Skyrim on PC > Console Skyrim

I'm just drawn in at all times for some reason on PC, it's also much easier to access the Steam Browser when I need to know something.

Lately I've become a w+1/pybro. I'm playing better now than before.

When I play stock engineer I need more of these around me, I have too much of a tendency to lose my sentry to ubers and spies when im chasing off demomen.

Got back into Torchlight 2. Found a giant warsnout fish, which permanently transforms my pet into some monster. Also found a uniquely rare staff and belt. It's so great to play with a group of people, but when everyone's a mage there tends to be way too many colorful explosions onscreen.

Anarchy reigns is fun, bit like Mad World 2 with out the annoying controls.

ZombiU demo is decent enough, definitely gonna get the game eventually. Don't believe I've ever played a good survival game, none the less a zambie one.

That one "dickbag zambie" which kills everyone (anyone who played the demo will know what I'm talkin' 'bout) is glitchy, though... Which kind'a worries me. On my second shot at the demo I made sure not t' get myself killed by it and threw all my munitions into it; including a grenade; but by glitchin' out t'was bloody invincible temporarily. So I just ran past it instead lawl. Hopefully that guff won't happen more than once or twice the actual game.

Pile-driving a helicopter, duelling with a Kraken, chucking missiles

Lets just say Anarchy reigns is bloody great

Back