The Post-Game Thread (now with moar games!)

I needed a break from post apocalypse games so started playing RAGE

Damn

AC:III multiplayer won't even work for just a bit'a casual play... Well, back t' Brawl for me.

Like Conflict Looms

Nah, already got it. A royal pain in the ass but it's somewhat easier than most people think. Only (blehhhhhh) took me half an hour t' figure it out.

I also figured out you can just walk right on with perfect timing 'n get away 'fore bein' detected, so long as planting the mine doesn't glitch 'n take twice as long. :lol: On the other ship, I poison darted the two guards at the bow (never wanted to risk a double assassination), stealth'd everyone else ('sides the grenadier, obviously).

Same took me the same amount of time
But it was still annoying and yet fun

I ended up Double Air Assassinating those two guards

T'is what I wanted t' do as well, but I didn't want to risk the grenadier glitching and randomly turnin' around.

Rage is kinda fun.

I WANT A DOOM GUY BOBBLEHEAD!

Some nub in Team Battle thought it wise to pick Wolf solely t' abuse Neutral B and C-stick spam. So I switched to Wolf and four stocked him. ohai ragequit

AC:III multiplayer still isn't working...

wait wut?

I gotta check out the European servers more often.

What can I say? EU is full of the bad scouts chasing Blutsauger medics only to be killed by said medic.

How about the that time where I Jarate'd a scout and he stood still and let me mini-crit him with the kukri? Oh yeah, he survived and proceeded to walk in a straight line backwards and got shot by my sniper.

RAGE done already?

about 14 hours (Most of it messing about)

Back