The Post-Game Thread (now with moar games!)

Winning or losing depends solely on my ability to carry the team. Which means I just derped around as a pan-only Pyro. Still won a few rounds.

That demopan uber had me in tears btw, I can't believe we got a sentry with that.

I came, I saw, I engaged in grand larceny. Artifact Assault games with only 4 players are hardly a testament t' skill, but I certainly showed all of 'em my moves and [STRIKE]won with my team mate[/STRIKE] carried the team every single game... Not that Berg(numbers) wasn't a grand team mate, 'course. Many a synchronized charge led to countless Artifacts scored. wewt. A few matches wherein he wasn't my team mate assured my fellow animus-bros I was certainly the best in the lobby, 'course.

In the last match, whether the person was disconnected or ragequit, his team mate stuck it out through the last five minutes admirably. Gettin' your Artifact chain-stolen from bein' outnumbered is never fun, so props for 'em not quittin' 'till long after the fat lady sang (after the match).

My god I love this game when it works ('specially now that Artifact Assault maps seem much more balanced). Too bad it never ****in' works.

UBSIFOT SUX AC:III Iz BROKEN FOREVER BLAH BLAH BLAH

... And the day after, multiplayer has been workin' all day. :lol: Stopped 'n had a break half an hour ago t' prevent hitting my peak too early (need t' build credits to get one last Warrior costume; can't let myself get bored). But now it's time for some more ownage. :D My god I love this game when it works.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...........

Is all I have to say...

sx4e012.png

Never gets old.

Hammered down many hours of double XP playtime, as well as acquiring a total of 6,000 credits today t' get those two Warrior costumes I've been wantin' (for the Lady Maverick and the Bear). Was worried I wouldn't after I haphazardly spent everythin' on Killstreak/Loss Bonus **** I'd never use, but double XP may of affected credits too in that the more XP ya get, the more credits you earn. Or maybe it was 'cause I won a shitton of games and kept carryin' my team, I dunno. Either way, success!

Actually managed t' play moar AC:III multiplayer (after some huntin' in single player t' get closer to that 100% synch), though the session ended with a disconnect... Things were just gettin' interestin' too since Rank 11 showed up on the other team. =/

Speakin' of, it seems like there's actually proper team balancing goin' on in AC:III's multiplayer. I'm usually stuck with the lower level players whenever a match starts since I'm second prestige; soon t' be third in a handful of matches; and quite high on the Abstergo Ladder. If there're any other prestiged players in the lobby, they almost-always end up on the opposing team. A good example of this was last night wherein the other prestige player would always end up on the other team 'cept for a single match, whereas I almost always had the level 20. Occasionally I'd get the level 50. In Revelations (can't recall how it worked in Brotherhood), there was no such ****in' thing. You'd get an entire prestiged team of non-friended randoms on one team and unprestiged n00bs on the other.

Havin' closer matches always makes things moar fun, so I'm glad Ubisoft at least did that right. Finally.

Prices are inflating, metal prices are crashing. Good that I invested in that one unusual before this. Also, the original hats are supposed to be retired today.

Back