The Post-Game Thread (now with moar games!)

I think i have finally found a good Rougelike on Andorid

I just realized ya can actually purchase the default sets t' be able to customize 'em... That's a ****in' godsend since I'm always switching around a single set t' work more specifically for Deathmatch, Wanted and Wolfpack (not that I ever play it). Also means I can have a Domination set for both offense and defense. Not that I'll play defense 'less the competition is actually dangerous; and it never is. Not against my 1337 ub3r 5l<i112.

... But then multiplayer broke when I was just two credits short of buyin' the first set.

DisappointedBatman_zps9515bca7.gif

I've finally started collecting stranges. Bah, I feel like trash.

It's a terrible thing collecting stranges, you know you'll never have all the stranges in the game because of the cursed Festive and Salvaged crate stranges.

Had quite a long AC:III multiplayer session. Kept playin' past my peak since I'm tryin' to learn Assassinate. Sadly, I'm currently ass at it (pun toats intended lolololololol), but no one knows how t' play it anyways lol. Now that I've quite a bit of experience in FFA modes since beggars can't be choosers; ya can't find a team mode session half the time; I'm learnin' quick anyways. 12k ain't too shabby for a beginner I reckon, but that ain't an incredibly high score for a real Assassinate player... Or at least I don't think so.

My biggest problem is that since the approach meter literally turns off and on in Assassinate at will, I'm ridiculously aggressive. This really bites me in the ass when I've two or especially more opponents nearby and I tunnel vision on just one of 'em. Which feels mighty odd since I never tunnel vision in Manhunt, even when it's 4v1... S'pose that just comes with experience.

Splashed around on AC:III for awhile. I played rather poorly on occasion, today was an off day... The fact that I ran into a few n00b lobbies wherein everyone was sprinting about like a ****in' maniac (but NOT in assassinate ~_~) didn't help in that said idiocy got me a tad irritated. Gettin' chase killed by some level 5 imbecile when you're 'bout t' get Hidden Focus Incognito Poison does not a-mews me.

Once I hit my peak 'n decided to quit, I was however greeted by a grand sight: I reclaimed my beloved Rank 3. T'is only by 40 points so Corruption will take it back immediately, but I don't bloody care. I claimed I'd get it back after losin' 20 Ranks from server issues and I damn-well did. w00t

T'is proof I'd be Rank 2 currently if it weren't for Ubisoft's horrific job they did with programming online stability 'n such (Cris is only 400 points ahead of me; the disconnecting madness made me lose ~1,500).

Leveling up my Botkiller scattergun seems to have improved my aim overall. Least I'm getting something worthwhile from this.

Last edited:
So I'm a little late playing ME2 but I need some help on it. I can't figure out how to keep everyone alive at the end of the game. I know you can, but I can't manage to do it. D: Please help

So I'm a little late playing ME2 but I need some help on it. I can't figure out how to keep everyone alive at the end of the game. I know you can, but I can't manage to do it. D: Please help

I remember this. Game informer had a chart I saw on one of their magazines which helped. I doubt you did anything that might have screwed you over permanently. Here ya go.

Herped on multiplayer for awhile after wakin' up, though I played downright horribly (as expected). Luckily I was graced with a n00b lobby at one point t' finally farm some Challenges on. Unsurprisingly the Manhunts devolved into high-profile shenanigans from the pursuers so even I had t' get killed occasionally (one Tripwire, Bodyguard 'n Throwing Knife ain't gonna save me from four imbeciles rushin' me at once). Was oh-so tempted t' grab Smoke to teach 'em the errors of their ways, but I just couldn't bring myself t' do it.

So I'm a little late playing ME2

... I've yet t' play any of 'em yet. >_>;

Now that I think about it, ME has that focus on characters Fire Emblem has, and even death scenearios for them. Only it's in space and not like FE at all in other aspects.

... I've yet t' play any of 'em yet. >_>;
LAZY!!!!

I remember this. Game informer had a chart I saw on one of their magazines which helped. I doubt you did anything that might have screwed you over permanently. Here ya go.
Thank you :)
When I first did it I lost Tali right away. And I reaaaaaallly don't want to lose anyone

Back