The Post-Game Thread (now with moar games!)

Speaking of which, I honestly fear of what's to become of TES' fanbase. I (obviously) know little of it pre-Dovakiin, but with things like arrows and knees meme-ing around, I'm pretty sure it's in danger of rivaling CoD in how terrible it is... Or at the least, if it continues degrading like it is now, there's a definite danger.

Going mainstream can do some nasty things to a community.

The question is, will TES go on to be like the CoD games proceeding 4?

... The Elder Scrolls: Mundus Warfare 2?

I don't think any developer this size can design as poorly as Treyarch.

TES games aren't very different. It's likely that they'll follow CoD's path. As an RPG, it may maintain some of its quality (including the lack of QA testing).

The Rhodoks can't go more than a ****ing week without attempting to take Shariz from me. GO BOTHER SOMEONE ELSE'S TOWN ARGH! I've probably only besieged (and captured) two of their bloody castles in the 400 days I've been playing.

Also, really sick of the ****ing Khergit. I don't know how many times I've destroyed Sanjar Khan's personal army now, but I've yet to capture the son of a *****... The Khergits are next to go, I'm taking every ****in' fief and town from them next time I boot up M&B. My fellow Jarls better follow suit.

Made Pink gimp in Virtual Pro wrestling 2
Subbmision expert, finisher 6 seconds magic.
Hes a bit over powered

Horrible day in TF2. Mindless teamates filled with 4 snipers and 4 spies, getting airblasted by pyros, and backstabbed much too often. Loadouts are also refusing to work and servers aren't showing up.

Finally level 81 legit. Grinding all my Magic skills wasn't half as horrible as I thought it'd be, only took a little over an hour for four and a half of 'em with The Mage stone and a Well-Rested bonus.

Thoroughly disappointed that Master level Destruction spells only look cool, and are barely half as effective as the Expert level spells... ... ...

What the hell, when I decide to play 'Mons online again I'll actually post in this thread. But at the moment I'm not playing anything.

The thing is not many games really interest me anymore, after I play though most games I mostly stop playing them. And Pokemon is the only good multiplayer game I'm really interested in.

My Wii sucks too.... =/

Gotta find a good multiplayer game, bro. That, or start buyin' games with better replay value. Personally, I'm always replayin' my games. I've got an extensive enough library that by the time I go full circle and played every game, I'd be able to start right over and enjoy each game again.

... Not that this is at all necessary, since I own Skyrim.

If I had more money I would just buy a game, finish it, buy another game, finish it, buy another game, finish it.....etc. But I don't have a job or anything.

Well ****, sell drugs or somethin'. Man's gotta get his gamer fix, yeah?

Currently on the fence whether or not I should start my own kingdom in Warband... If I just keep fighting for the Nords, it'l eventually be too late to fight 'em once they own the entirety of Calradia. But man are politics a pain in the ass... My Right To Rule ain't high enough yet, I gotta court me some royalty, I'm not a fan of political agendas either IRL or in a game, and I intend to go to war with the Nords straight away; namely to steal some of their power (after patching up my relationship with all the Sarranid villages, that is... I intend to guerrilla warfare the **** out of 'em from all the way across the country). Which means I'll be fighting the currently strongest faction; strongest by a long shot; straight from the word go.

However, I do have plenty of funds (which will probably be doubled by the time I'm ready to renounce my oath), more than an entire armies' worth of top tier soldiers, and a not so terrible relationship with my eventually-to-be-neighbors, the Rhodoks. Since the Rhodoks and the Khergit are both gonna be trying to take back territory they've lost, I'll also be in perfect timing to claim as much land as possible with minimal resistance. Since I can just pluck all of my men out of my two Sarranid towns, I'll instantly be able to take two towns as well.

I've got the advantages needed to start off strong, but I dunno if I want to deal with the duties of a king. Definitely leaning towards startin' my own kingdom though, since it'l be an obvious victory if I simply continue fighting for the Nords... That's just not a challenge.

Last edited:
Back