The Rep (YOu Must Read)

totally!

Axtlar said:
no, people who have more than 2 bars should get a life, I mean what the hell? and they think they are the big kahuna or something big, they believe themselves to be over those who have 1 or 2 bars, what the hell get a life and get outta the pc a little more

i actually agree with you there! rep really doesn't matter to me at all. This is a forum and nothing more and that's what i think.
But obviously some idiot will say " your only saying that because you've got one bar" and that's just sad!:yesnod:

ok..well I want it to be gone, too

oh and Gamer24, I agree with you! you get rep form meE!!! lol jk, man, but you think well

gamer24 west said:
i actually agree with you there! rep really doesn't matter to me at all. This is a forum and nothing more and that's what i think.
But obviously some idiot will say "your only saying that because you've got one bar'' and that's just sad!:yesnod:

If your pointing that at me, then I did say I was joking. For ****s sake man.

fair point

lee.jarratt said:
It's not the person's decision to recieve rep, if a member gives another member some rep and the member they have given rep to now has 2 bars, it's not exactly their fault is it?

True, but some people are desperate 2 get it which is sad.

gamer24 west said:
True, but some people are desperate 2 get it which is sad.

What, like people who ask/beg for it in their sigs? Now that is a disgrace :lol:

it's not the person's decision to receive rep I know, but you guys for some strange reason spend all your time in front of the pc which leads you to entering Wiichat's site, which leads you enter lots of different threads, which leads you to responding and helping people, which leads to receiving rep, and once you get accustomed to that, you abuse that, and even if you "don't ask for it" you are subconsciously doing it more and more just to receive rep.

Gah...hope you weren't referencing me specifically there Axtlar.....

I could care less if it was removed. I'll be hated by some, liked by others. Don't really care.

Axtlar said:
it's not the person's decision to receive rep I know, but you guys for some strange reason spend all your time in front of the pc which leads you to entering Wiichat's site, which leads you enter lots of different threads, which leads you to responding and helping people, which leads to receiving rep, and once you get accustomed to that, you abuse that, and even if you "don't ask for it" you are subconsciously doing it more and more just to receive rep.

You can't speak like you are aiming what you are saying to everyone who has 4 + bars of rep. I don't think many of us sit in front of our PC's all day to be honest, I go on here alot but I am also physically active offline.

lee.jarratt said:
You can't speak like you are aiming what you are saying to everyone who has 4 + bars of rep. I don't think many of us sit in front of our PC's all day to be honest, I go on here alot but I am also physically active offline.

well that's good to know, but I am not pointing any fingers, so no Brawny, it wasn't meant for you that post, but for those who actually do what I said

i understand where Axtlar is coming from, oh yea lee i wasn't aiming anything at u just so you know, :yesnod:

lol, so writing a tutorial on how to properly use the search function....

I wasn't helping to help new people, but rather to try to get rep?

gamer24 west said:
i understand where Axtlar is coming from, oh yea lee i wasn't aiming anything at u just so you know, :yesnod:

Don't worry about it, just feeling a little weird today thats all :lol:

Brawny said:
lol, so writing a tutorial on how to properly use the search function....

I wasn't helping to help new people, but rather to try to get rep?

no, sir, it is obvious that your goal was to really help people, I kinda know you (in here) you're cool, I know you wouldn't do it for rep...but there are others, and not all are like you

Back