The Rep (YOu Must Read)

My view of the whole thing is exactly what most of u guys think. Its rubbish. The only thing i can see happening is teenagers typing into a forum with serious power-trips. I cant see at all how it benifits the whole WiiChat community. Fair enough, some people are helpful and that doesnt go unnoticed and therefore deserved to be repped, but all this sig nonsense ''Hit the green mushroom blah blah'' is just annoying. To be honest, if anything else, it makes me more determined not to rep that person!

Wii Ron said:
My view of the whole thing is exactly what most of u guys think. Its rubbish. The only thing i can see happening is teenagers typing into a forum with serious power-trips. I cant see at all how it benifits the whole WiiChat community. Fair enough, some people are helpful and that doesnt go unnoticed and therefore deserved to be repped, but all this sig nonsense ''Hit the green mushroom blah blah'' is just annoying. To be honest, if anything else, it makes me more determined not to rep that person!

That's how I feel :yesnod:

yeah that prediction is 100 percent true...coming from a guy with a title that says "PUMP UP THE REP"

Gahh....let rep, and the idea of getting rep...diiieeee

(but make sure everyone keeps these points still) :lol:

w/e. Just drop it people.

Wii_Smurf said:
It's nice to know who actually has good posts by their rep. However if reputation is given it should be assessed.
This is a perfect example of why the rep system sucks. How can you use the number of bars are next to someone's name as a judge of their intelligence?
That just means that more people have repped them. It's a vicious cycle of ignorance spawning more ignorance - and that's just plain ignorant.
I mean seriously, look at Wiired for example. He's got like 6 bars but he's as dumb as they come...

I only rep people who realy help me out or make a hilarious post or story I can relate too.

Last edited:
I'm probably mega repeating somebody(s), but I'm not reading any more rep threads.

You guys who are being serious about rep...it's just a game. A GAME. I don't even take it into account. If the person has a lot of rep it means that a bunch of members like him...WOW. If you really despise, ignore it. Is it THAT hard? If a ton of people have "gimme rep plz click the grene muzhroom mah man if you like my post..." just tell them that it annoys you (at the most). If possible just don't say anything.

But tbh, the people I see moaning about the system have the least rep...i'm just pointing that out from statistics. Then again, the people that don't care have a lot of rep. It goes both ways I know.

ssbb_lover said:
I'm probably mega repeating somebody(s), but I'm not reading any more rep threads.

You guys who are being serious about rep...it's just a game. A GAME. I don't even take it into account. If the person has a lot of rep it means that a bunch of members like him...WOW. If you really despise, ignore it. Is it THAT hard? If a ton of people have "gimme rep plz click the grene muzhroom mah man if you like my post..." just tell them that it annoys you (at the most). If possible just don't say anything.

But tbh, the people I see moaning about the system have the least rep...i'm just pointing that out from statistics. Then again, the people that don't care have a lot of rep. It goes both ways I know.

Put together beautifully :)

Back