The Shop of Wonder Pokemon! #2

umm... where i live, it is like almost 11:00 pm, so i cant breed for the rest of the night. see you all in the morning!

ok. togepi is ready(i already had a togepi egg)... do you want me to hatch it? and what do you have to trade for it?

by the way, im back!

i am i have like 10 of them and none are adament... im getting more. besides, i need alot for futer orders...

it should be ready in less that half an hour. (problibly 10 min)

hey i have a question...

i think i am using ivs with my breeding, but i am not sure exactly what ivs are. i think thay are what stats are taken from the mother/father and used in the child. can someone help me?

Black Best60 said:
hey i have a question...

i think i am using ivs with my breeding, but i am not sure exactly what ivs are. i think thay are what stats are taken from the mother/father and used in the child. can someone help me?
You are somewhat correct. The child adopts three Iv's from their parents, and generates the other three random Iv's. Iv's varying from 0-31.

but they cant have like 31 attack right from level one, so how do these ivs play in with how good the stats are?

Black Best60 said:
but they cant have like 31 attack right from level one, so how do these ivs play in with how good the stats are?
Although this should be in the Q and A section...

I can't really tell what an IV actually is. You can just say it's the "potential" a Pokemon can have. An Iv of 31 in attack would mean it has the potential of acquiring it's highest attack [In it's respective nature] An Iv of 0 would mean it will have the lowest possible speed and so on and so fourth. If someone can care to elaborate this further I wouldn't mind as I gotta go =/

oh, and wario, i now have the natures of the special deal pokemon:

serious,
rash,
relaxed,
naughty,
hasty,
quiet,
quirky,
hardy,
gental,
and modest

if you would like one of these natures, say which one. if you want me to keep going untill adament, tell me.

hmm...no....i just the adamant.....what do u want in return though......i got alot of gligars

name what you have to trade. i would like either good non-legend pokemon in a lvl 100 single on wifi, or 1 or 2 startes/eggs of pokemon i dont have.

Back