The Simpsons

ilikecookies

WiiChat Member
Mar 2, 2007
B.C.
Wii Online Code
3054-3489-6043-9855
Who here loves this show? I used to really love it, but I don't watch it much anymore. Still a pretty good show though.

It just had it's 399th showing tonight. 400th is next week. And theirs a Movie coming out with summer.

What do you people think of da show?

Hm... tonights was pretty funny. I find that the people that watch it the most only understand 1/3 of the parodies..... Which are actually parodies of parodies.

I lawled at today's though.

lol yep watch it every night! yeah its an old cartoon alright,some of the origonals are funn,can see the upgrades in animation from then to today

I love The Simpsons and I am also planning to watch the film when it is released, but I will definitely stay away from the games that are soon to follow.

the simpsons are pretty much one of the only things i watch on tv and tonight they were on 3 times with 2 of them being new episodes.
i reckon the new episode are just as good if not better than the old ones. i even like playing the games :)

Even though the Simpsons is a good show I prefer watching Family Guy.

400th Episode next week..

hi add me

If you want to add others go to the Nintendo Wii Online Section then choose the friends code thread. It should be stickied at the top of the page.

Classic absolutely hilarious.
Some episodes are iffy but all and all it's funny.
I'm really excited for the new movie coming out this summer finally it's been in development since like 1996 I think.

You gotta love the simpsons, its just..oh man the show is so good. I can't wait for the movie to come out.

As for them trying to be too much like Family Guy well I dont want to get into all this but I dont think they are. They are many differences between the shows, one big one being the simpsons longevity.

It certainly isn't as good as it used to be, but I still love it more than most cartoons.

Family Guy would be enjoyable for me, but the show sometimes is just too trashy for my taste. I like that The Simpsons isn't all about the nasty, sick, twisted, and religious intolerant jokes every single frame of animation.

I draw a line when a cartoon depicts Jesus, or any important religious figure of any other religion as some kind of pedofile.

Back