Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

The Tiger Woods Code

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii Gaming' started by sparc, Mar 19, 2007.

1. sparc

sparc Banned

Page one: 3 threads (not including this one)

Page two: 1 threads

Page three: 2 threads

Page four: 2 threads

Page five: 1 threads

Page six: 3 threads

and once you carry on to page 160, the numbers start to make sense. taking each digit and referring it to the greek alphabet it spell out a mysterious code that has been sent to us by a super natural power. that this forum is full of idiots.

2. WiiZero

WiiZero Game Wiizard

Wii Friend Code: 5435-9829-5121-8955
    5435-9829-5121-8955
    don't no what the hell you are talking about

3. FWELR

FWELR Bonds Passes Hank 8/7/07

Wii Friend Code: 5926-3597-6847-7270
    5926-3597-6847-7270
    probably just some guy who loved the da vinci code...

4. Borch712ers

Borch712ers Deleted

Actually, he was listing the number of threads on the new TW07 game on each page of the Wiichat --> Nintendo Wii Gaming Section.

This guy just made my day. He then proceeded to call all of the people that made TW threads idiots. What a freakin retard, atleast the other threads had a topic, and actually gave readers some information, unlike this shitty thread. Way to pwn yourself dude!

5. sparc

sparc Banned

Borch every joke needs a punch line how else could of you deciphered my intentions and sentiments. Insert your own suitable insult term you feel is more to your likely and best describes the mental state of the anxious Tiger Woods faithful.

6. Borch712ers

Borch712ers Deleted

lmfao! The point isnt that your joke had a punch line. The point is that we didnt need the joke in the first place! You could have easily posted this in one (if not all) of the TW threads, but no, you thrive on attention so you have to make your own thread, which completely contradicts your... ..."joke". If you think this is bad, than you have another thing coming, because I garuntee that when MP3, SSBB, and Galaxy come out every other thread in this section will be about that game.

This thread is completely pointless. Mod please close ASAP.

7. sparc

sparc Banned

The conception of this new thread includes and is held together with the postmodern cutting edge use of irony at work right there, " Page one: 3 threads (not including this one)".

Yeah, if Tiger Woods gets this treatment I have nightmares about whats in store for our future selves to endure, thats why I've made my protest known earlier in the right section.

Take a mosey over in the direction and join the hoe down, http://www.wiichat.com/site-feedback/20717-one-thread-per-game.html