The Way The Wii Works Online....

Wii_Smurf

No.1 Smurf
Dec 5, 2006
Manchester
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
So far on Pokemon for the Wii [Only out in Japan]

You can upload your Diamond/Pearl Pokemon Team from your DS Wirelessly to this game which is cool. Or you can 'Rent' Pokemon for battles...

HOWEVER

To play someone over the internet you must add them as a Wii friend...
In my opinion I think a system like Xbox Live would be cool. Instead of adding them then playing them this is how I think it should work:

[For Pokemon]

First you login in. Your username is your Wii Number and your password is however... You can select any name you want and change it however you like, whenever you like.

Anyways

You come onto an online game like a big room with a chat and all the players online are on the side. You can click them to reveil their Pokemon team then deside to challange them where they decline or accept. You also have like a profile on Wins/Losses and your Most used pokemon. Theres also a skill level based on Win/Loss balance...

Does that seem right or does added a wii friend like normal and playing them that way sound better?

Adding everyone would be abit poo..... better to play whoever you want, whenever

To what? Thats my Opinion. You mean the way Pokemon works Online? It's in my ONM Magazine I'll try and find a link to that if you wish but you defo add them first to play them

they do were you have to input a code a play a certain person because their safety orientated and don't want people trying to find where someone lives and then going to their house and doing something bad. however i do agree that yours would be a good idea.

Yeah. Well if you don't fill any Address info out and if they don't provide an Option for this no one will find out

i think they should do that because using the friend code thingy is gonna get a little boring after a few days.. How are you gonna find new friends to play against unlike if there was a lobby thingy for that game you could choose who you want to play and thered be no waiting around to one of your friends came online

Ok it's now March. That means it's a matter of time before we get official news on Nintendo's Online gaming channel. Let's hope for the best, only time will tell. Unless you can see the future. That's cheating!

Back