The Wii and females...

ive grown up with almost every game system known to man just like the rest of you on this forum. for a female, ive loved just about all of them and the wii is on the top list of favorite systems. then again, im not like normal girls. sure in HS like everyone else i was "miss popular cheerleader" type like 23948329432 years ago, but when i get home and take out the contacts and put my glasses on (my alter ego lmao) im the biggest gaming dweeb around! i can play final fantasy, zelda, basically any RPG game and sit there for days only getting up to make a tinkle! lmao!

i can honestly say that i love virtually all video games and the wii is just another one that i had to get my little hands on and havent regreted the purchase yet!! :)

Girls who don't like video games are kind of lame. =\ And I would say that even if the Wii didn't exist.

"omgz video games are only for boyz!" I don't like most of the fighting games; hell, I hate Halo, but ****ing a, when a girl is like OMGZ PAY ATTENTION TO ME, THE VIDEO GAMEZ ARE DUMB, i wanna kill myself.

Last edited:
kissoff182 said:
Girls who don't like video games are kind of lame. =\ And I would say that even if the Wii didn't exist.

"omgz video games are only for boyz!" I don't like most of the fighting games; hell, I hate Halo, but ****ing a, when a girl is like OMGZ PAY ATTENTION TO ME, THE VIDEO GAMEZ ARE DUMB," i wanna kill myself.

LMAO! those are the type of girls you wanna punch in the face ;)

The_Loose_Cannon said:
ive grown up with almost every game system known to man just like the rest of you on this forum. for a female, ive loved just about all of them and the wii is on the top list of favorite systems. then again, im not like normal girls. sure in HS like everyone else i was "miss popular cheerleader" type like 23948329432 years ago, but when i get home and take out the contacts and put my glasses on (my alter ego lmao) im the biggest gaming dweeb around! i can play final fantasy, zelda, basically any RPG game and sit there for days only getting up to make a tinkle! lmao!

i can honestly say that i love virtually all video games and the wii is just another one that i had to get my little hands on and havent regreted the purchase yet!! :)

I was one of the ugly unpopular ones. =) My alter ego was uber hot girl =D

kissoff182 said:
I was one of the ugly unpopular ones. =) My alter ego was uber hot girl =D

awww!!!! no one is ugly :) trust me this aint natural beauty! this is "ok i need 30 hours to get ready with make up!!!" beauty! dont be impressed sweetheart! :) besides, all those "pretty girls" we all knew in HS are all fat and ugly with 34324 kids now in pigsknuckle arkansas:lol:

The_Loose_Cannon said:
awww!!!! no one is ugly :) trust me this aint natural beauty! this is "ok i need 30 hours to get ready with make up!!!" beauty! dont be impressed sweetheart! :) besides, all those "pretty girls" we all knew in HS are all fat and ugly with 34324 kids now in pigsknuckle arkansas:lol:

well, i know i'm not ugly =P

Kisss off looking at your pic your not bad looking at all so I wouldn't worry about it I was friends with everyone I wasn't the popular guy or was I the unpopluar guy I was just a guy lol

yeah you are a pretty girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (in a completely heterosexual way of course!) lmao

My girlfriend hates video games, yet as soon as she walks in my door she already has wii sports loaded up before we get to my room. And she even plays zelda from time to time

my wife was never a big gamer until guitar hero...then we got DS's and she plays that alot, especially mario kart and sudoku...and she will play bowling and excite truck on the wii, thats it...i cant complain

My lady hates games. Always has.

Until I brought home the DS.......I have to buy a new one as she has taken over mine. I thought it was fine when I got the Wii.

She kicks my arse in bowling. Every time. She almost got knocked out the other night on account she was talkin so much smack.

Back