The Wii is NOT "kiddie"!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well you said its kiddie so there for because you said it that must make it true. Thats just your opinion.

i don't think nintendo or wii si kiddie, i just thought the gamecube was

The game is now banned from the USA, UK and Ireland and no doubt the rest of Europe will follow suit in due course before the due release on July 10th. It leaves no option but for the game to be scrapped or re-worked. We'll keep you informed of any decisions!

hmm don't see australia or canada in there, and the game comes out in less than a month, it's not goign to get 10000000000 bans right before it comes out.. so i expect some countries in europe to allow it, plus i'll sell it to the us.....fo ran extra 20 bucks that is

Last edited:
Sovieto said:
well
look at nintendos key titles: mario, zelda, and pokemon, those are obviously not geared towards mature audiences, history shows, nintendo hardly has any successful exclusive mature titles
the idea of mario hasnt changed, jump on enemies, do simple puzzles, what not, its simple for everyone, simple for a kid, there arent enough mature hardcore titles on nintendo consoles. when a mother looks at 2 consoles, and she sees a game on one where you chainsaw other people, and then a game on another where you jump on walking mushrooms, she'll know which one she wants to pick up for her kid.
ok, how is zelda kiddie? zelda is a hardcore adventure series that people have been playing for 20 years, and i have seen young and old playing it.
mario isnt kiddie or else they wouldve stoped making them 25 years ago cause the majority of people in us is adults, but if it was ment for kids, it wouldn't sell as well. but young and old play that game.
and if people say the consle is kiddy, then ur WRONG! cause it will have the best fighting game ever on it, SSBB. that was the best game i have played on gamecube, and its gonna be WAY BETTER ON WII. everybody knows, young and old, will play this game!!! I SUPPORT U BAP FAP!!!

SSBBFan101 said:
ok, how is zelda kiddie? zelda is a hardcore adventure series that people have been playing for 20 years, and i have seen young and old playing it.
mario isnt kiddie or else they wouldve stoped making them 25 years ago cause the majority of people in us is adults, but if it was ment for kids, it wouldn't sell as well. but young and old play that game.
and if people say the consle is kiddy, then ur WRONG! cause it will have the best fighting game ever on it, SSBB. that was the best game i have played on gamecube, and its gonna be WAY BETTER ON WII. everybody knows, young and old, will play this game!!! I SUPPORT U BAP FAP!!!
You think Zelda is hardcore? hehehe

Mario is the mascot and has BECOME kiddy since the N64.

SSBB is the best fighting game ever? The majority of the world doesn't consider SSBB a fighting game at all, let alone the best one!

ciper said:
You think Zelda is hardcore? hehehe

Mario is the mascot and has BECOME kiddy since the N64.

SSBB is the best fighting game ever? The majority of the world doesn't consider SSBB a fighting game at all, let alone the best one!

at least TP is, and OoT got a 10.0 on gamespot. tellin me its not hardcore.

and mario is such a big franchise, has to be good.

and ssbm is considered one of the best fighting games ever made! get ur facts straight!

SSBBFan101 said:
at least TP is, and OoT got a 10.0 on gamespot. tellin me its not hardcore.

and mario is such a big franchise, has to be good.

and ssbm is considered one of the best fighting games ever made! get ur facts straight!
Zelda OOT is an n64 game. It is not the same as TP.

A big franchise does not make a good game automatically.

If SSB is the best fighting franchise why do so few people play it? I bet there are more copies of Street Fighter 2 (old as hell) than all copies of smash brothers from every system combined.

BapFap said:
I have noticed that many people think the Wii is "Kiddie". Why?

Because in the UK we call anything under a year old 'kiddie'.....

<goes off to have tongue surgically removed from cheek>

Some people think the wii is kiddie because theres not alot of hardcore shooting/action games on nintendo but for me, I enjoy the wii because its funner to me than the playstation or the xbox360. I like Action/Rpg/Anime games and that what the wii gives the most.

<3 Pikachu256

Last edited:
SSBBFan101 said:
look at zelda wind waker, and zelda TP is hardly hardcore, maybe for nintendo it is, but there are no extremely challenging bosses, or tons of items and extremely hard puzzles..they know kids will be playing it, so they dumb it down for them, making the game "kiddy"
and wow dude "they wouldve stopped making them 25 years ago cause the majoirty of the people in us is adults" WOW MAN..SWEET DUDE..way to use an obvious fact to support an argument, cause you failed at it. i dont even know if i should be replying to your post, cause after you saying that, i feel stupid for just writing this.. mario is obviously geared towards a younger audience, for reasons i stated above, there is nothing to challenging about it, sure adults and teenagers can pick it up and enjoy it, but they wont it as challenging or as worthwhile as other games they could play. once again "mom sees a console that has a game where you chainsaw people, then she sees another that has a game where you jump on walking mushrooms" what do you think she is going to buy for her kids.
and dude, seriously, how old are you...since when was.. UR WRONG, a valid argument..SSBB is such a simple fighting game compared to other fighting games out there, and theres not even blood, alas, they know kids will be playing it, so they dumb it down FOR kids..therefore, its KIDDY raaaaaa
im not trying to say i like the fact nintendo is labeled as kiddy, but when people just sit back and go: uhh nu uh! ur wrong mister, nintendo aint kiddy!
it dosent help the problem at all, it just clouds it, maybe if more people would speak out nintendo would realize its time to take a step forward

Pikachu256 said:
Well lets see....Pokemon Battle Revolution, Zelda TP, Super Paper Mario, Mario Party 8, and more that are going to come out

PBR isn't anime
Zelda TP is an RPG but its far from the best.
SPM is barely an RPG. Do you think Mario 64 was an RPG?
Mario party 8 isn't any of the categories you listed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back