The Wii Thunder (looking for alliances)

sampson

Angel Of Death- Wii Chat
May 24, 2007
Texas, USA
Wii Online Code
6746-6016-5038-4425
No more alliances will be taken, we are now just , looking for 7 members that love SSBB

We will be accepting up to 7 new members, so come quick before all the spots are fulfilled

Last edited:
we are already having an alliance, doey..lol

BTW everybody the forums for the Brawler alliance and Wii THunder are at

thunderwii.freeforums.org

come there if you want to join either

No alliance are done only with the Brawlers Alliance

Edit: Gr34t3st this is for future online play where we can dmointae online play and friends

Well, it's time to set clans for domination in SSBB and other online games they soon will be realsed..

I promise this is just the begging

I'd like to join. I have no idea when I'll get SSBB but I was planning on soon after it's release. Tell me more about it. I have both melee and 64 so I'm familiar with it. I consider myself good, anything else I have to do to join?

please sign up at these forums

thunderwii.freeforums.org

Looking at your site really turned me down on wanting to join. You still have a test forum. If you guys looked half-way legit then I would join. Sorry, I'm out. :wtf:

if anything join this clan, at least they have a forum, even if the name is corny.

Our real forum is still in the process, and the site and real forums had to be deleted because of us Alling with the Brawl Allinace i had to just whip up one to get us all togther..

I had to delete old forums

Back