Mega Smash Bros Club!

Happy Camper said:
Hmmm this is a pretty lame club......mostly because you used the word mega, there are so many words better than that like ULTIMATE. I pitty the fool:)
You wanna start the "Super Ultimate Happy Funtime Smash Bros Dominators Club" with me?

If you actually beat me, ever at SSBM ill slit my wrists.
:mad5:

Ill sign up just to see how good you guys are when SSBB comes out.

Last edited:
Icetrash said:
How are you guys so sure that SSBB will have online?
They don't. Just like everyone else on this forum they're making their own rumors. You know, like the release dates of some big games. And how many of those big games will have online. Or that Nintendo is going to come out with a new Wii in a years time. You have to take EVERYTHING on this forum with two very large grains of salt.

Lol get rid of the Happy Funtime part and I'll gladly join since the creators of the other groups don't respond to PMs....And I'm pretty sure its been confirmed that Super Smash Bros will be Online....I mean come on do you guys really think Nintendo is that stupid and doesn't see the potential hit that it could be?

I would like to join this club, if Brawl's Fox is as the melee's fox, i'm sure i'll give a lot of trouble =)

i have a comrade ho plays melee, we make a team me fox he sheik, but he doesn't got a wii now.

Cap'n Meow said:
They don't. Just like everyone else on this forum they're making their own rumors. You know, like the release dates of some big games. And how many of those big games will have online. Or that Nintendo is going to come out with a new Wii in a years time. You have to take EVERYTHING on this forum with two very large grains of salt.

I do get frustrated about people making up their own dates, but nintendo announced online for brawl back when the wii was the revolution at e3 2005. And i also doubt that we will see a future wii unless the wii just does horribly

MasterJedi2U you are already on the club, it's just that it hasn't been announced on the first page yet

Back