World Player Finder: Super Smash Bros. series!

Ever wonder where you can find where the smashers are in your area and info about local tournaments? There is a great program that does all of that called the Global Smasher Compendium! Not only does it give tournament info and player info world wide, but it also gives driving directions all on a 3D interface! Download and Join the Global Smasher Compendium today!

All of the info and downloads for the Global Smasher Compendium can be found here: http://www.smashwiki.com/wiki/GSC

I encourage all smash bros. players (64, Melee, Brawl, and all to come) to download and join the Global Smasher Compendium(although joining is not required for use).

Current player count: 999

(the above link may be down, but it will come back up soon)

Do not bump threads. If this is an important topic it will stay at the top of the page regardless, if not it'll die.

I'm not going to take the time to read this, but off first glance it looks like advertisement.

Wow there are tons of people on this. My GE hung and seemed like it was gonna crash. Adding myself now. Pretty cool though.

maybe supparoy is one of them...

allright i attempted to dl the package, but it appears that i only dled google earth

:mad:

and can i just send you my info via pm on this site

edit-okay got it working, and holy shitzors, there's two people on the same street(same e-mail adresses as well....) and it's the same street that my friend lives on, twenty minute walk from my house

Last edited:
LevesqueIsKing said:
Do not bump threads. If this is an important topic it will stay at the top of the page regardless, if not it'll die.

I'm not going to take the time to read this, but off first glance it looks like advertisement.
that's incorrect tho....important topics can easily die simply because they dont invite discussion...but they are still important

for everyone with questions about how to join, just follow the directions on the webpage in the first post(or in the READ ME file that u get when u download the GSC)

Back