Mega Smash Bros Club!

Usually I am a loner player when it comes to smash.. I used to tear apart these little "Groups" when I was in high school.

But I'll join for fun! =) I can always leave right? Im not gonna be stuck here with a Ball and chain right? im scared.. =/

Sup bro hey i would really like to join your club, seems to be a very good idea, and its really good that your doing it right away and not waiting till the game comes out. Let me know bro if i can get into your club, thanks bro.

View attachment 1735

sign me up. I am in.... I cant wait for SSBB.. = Best game!

Sorry I can't get everyone signed up right away, I have to talk this over with the comitee (me and Fewfirstchoice) So don't expect to get in right away, but we will get the right people in:thumbsup:

Hey guys this goes out to all the so called Brawl masters.Enter this nintendo lovers club and prepare to go down in Brawl history.I challenge all comers.I will destroy any club member that enters.Yes I am that good in the old fames and will be that good on this Brawl when it comes out.So dream,sleep,eat,and crap Brawl.If you dont you will lose.Thanks cant wait to play you all and most of all unitl the game comes out.

We will get the right members in be sure of it.Lets us chat and see who is up the the brawl bar so to speak.But its all in good fun and I cant wait to get this thing under way thanks.

hi all

sign me up, i really cannot wait for SSBB, it looks brill!!!!! hope i can join!!! ;)

Thanks for the message Nfanboy! without it I wouldn't have noticed that you guys are planning this, of course I am in, I am so happy to kow that you and Fewfirstchoice are only accepting people who support Nintendo and not Microsoft nor Sony, like me who only supports Nintendo in every way, thanks for noticing me!:thumbsup: I can't wait for Brawl I am ancious to fight each of the members of this club.

Now I have alot of you signing up, so it could take a few days to decide. I have 5 people every day who have signed up to be chosen by the comitee (see my first post in this topic) and since alot of you have signed up, it could take a few days, so no complaints. We will NOT tell you if you have been disaproved, because we think that you'll figure it out for yourselfs, but I WILL send you a PM if you make it, then I will put your name under the members on the first page.

Guitarsmasher108 said:
sign me up! im in! im still looking for someone to beat me in melee ;)

Ahh.. you to? =) I hope this online thing works out alright. I made a lot of money in school with people who thought they were 1337... hah Proved them wrong. ;)

Back