The wiik is upon us! (for ze Americans)

nic7

Wiichat Member
Aug 22, 2006
Iowa, America
Wii Online Code
8853-1952-9704-6115
Here we are, its Nov. 12, and we are one week from launch. The excitement is building. The cash is increasing. Hype is building. Is anyone gonna miss it?

ya son im getting mine at 10:0o sunday also with tp and if u dont get tp with a wii you haft to be as dumn as o.j saying he was not guilty

whoishe said:
ya son im getting mine at 10:0o sunday also with tp and if u dont get tp with a wii you haft to be as dumn as o.j saying he was not guilty

Or as dumb as the way you spell.

Zomg 1 week @.@. Excited and nervous at the same time. Don't wanna be the only one missing out on the Wii cuz I somehow didnt get it. Im gonna be there at 5 or 6 AM. Will that be soon enough :O

Oh yes, joy. Less than one week before the 'Time of Torment' starts for us who have to wait until December 8th.
I'm so happy for you all.

Thorgouge said:
Or as dumb as the way you spell.

Question, are you American? I hope so, nothing more amusing than an American Grammar Nazi.
No offence to those Americans who are obviously more tolerant. :yesnod:

Icuic said:
Oh yes, joy. Less than one week before the 'Time of Torment' starts for us who have to wait until December 8th.
I'm so happy for you all.

Question, are you American? I hope so, nothing more amusing than an American Grammar Nazi.
No offence to those Americans who are obviously more tolerant. :yesnod:
haha really thats so funny icuic its like

alot
noooo!!!!!!! you bastard!!!!!! its "a lot" dont u c the space you american!!

im so happy its here, got mine on reserve, zelda with it, planning on buying dbz 2 also.....cant wait. wish some wifi was ready for it though

wow, in a week right now ill be playing with my Wii. im gonna get in line at best buy at about 5 p.m. saturday, the 18th. then im gonna wait till 10 a.m. sunday, the 19th, when best buy opens. i will then purchase my Wii, set it up, and play Twilight princess until my body forces itself 2 go 2 sleep.

this is gonna be a very, VEEEEERRRRRRRRRYYYYYYY long week :sad:

While I'm at home staying up all night my mom will be camping out getting me the following...

Wii Console
Wiimote and nunchuk
Legend of Zelda
Super Monkey Ball
Red Steel
Elebits

Go moms!

hmmm i have to get up early and then go to Best Buy or wherever im gonna buy it at, im basically just gonna get up early, go to the store closing to opening and pray to God that at least one store as one in there for me, if every store there all gone (which they shouldn't be) im gonna be ticked off.
Sunday will be an interesting day if you ask me!
=P

Ahh, so great...

Loved N64
Not so much my PS2
and now I'm back with Nintendo (W00T)

This will be one helluva system and LOZ:TP will surely be one of the top 10 games ever!!:devil:

Back