There was a bug in that one...

Floydd said:
Ahhh, that'd be so disgusting. Jesus Christ.. Hershey's better look into that.

It's not just Hershey's, any chocolate you eat can contain bugs in it, due to the fact that they heat/stir the chocolate in open "drums", where bugs can fly right in. The average piece of chocolate has 6 bug legs in it, you're really lucky if you get a whole one! :lol:

If there was a bug in it and you didnt tamper with it, then you can most likely sue them for like 100$ or something:lol:
or just complain and raise hell to one of their customer service and get alot of food for free:lol:

thats disgusting lol, but its a fact that you eat atleast i think 10? spiderlegs per 4 oz of chocolate..its just how they make the batch, spiders like chocolate i guess and they get stuck to it and wind up losing their legs trying to get out. i am pretty sure other countries make it the same way, in a big spinning metal barrel lol and im pretty sure, but dont quote me on it, that they have spiders in other countries too!, such as europe, etc. frogger :p

Last edited:
it was suicidal!....lol

there was another time that a roach crawled into my ear.....yes...skworm!...it happened!

-shivers-

Hahaha special suprise inside! :lol:

That'd be interesting to find a bug in my hershey's...What kind of bug?

Fire Flower's comment made me laugh so hard :lol:

Back