These people think the earth is flat!

i found that site a while ago. it is amusing to know that there are people in this world that are THAT stupid. "the water doesnt fall off because of the ice wall." wtf is that? AN ICE WALL?! i guess my friends dad missed it when he took his trip around the world one year lol

fatalorgasm92 said:
ok well that unnecessary , if you think so then dont get back on the thread.
No... Not you lol. The people that think the earth is flat. I guess what I said could've been misconstrued to make people think that I was against you. :lol:

o ok i thought you mean what a waste of my time i got on here and looked at that.

Ya i have a thread going on now and this stuff is getting pretty ridiculous

It just sounds like another thing that people are only into because it's not the norm. If it was a commonly known fact that the world was flat, then they'd be saying that it's round.

ok according them its not fact heres how ( this is from a FAQ on there site)

It isnt a fact the earth is round it is a conspiracy in which all Governments and big countries are involved. Nasa is invovled also. The reason for the conspiray is unknown but thought to be because of money. The Earth is flat and all astronauts are Liars .

I got pissed because i said To a guy he is disrespecting all astronauts and people who have died trying to help science and mankind and it is disrespecting their family's he is scum.

He responded by saying I am scum All astronauts and there families are liars he is glad to disrespect them because they deserve to die.

Q: "Why do the all the world Governments say the Earth is round?"

A: It's a conspiracy

please question this for me
and ask: what are they accomplishing by having this conspiracy?

lol
someone found a flaw that destroys the whole purpose of the site that they cant even explain or claim that is covered up
"a flight from south america to antartica would take days on a flat earth, but it dosent via the antartica route"
lol i just found way more facts disproving this by this dude: flyingspaghettimo
he also stated the antartica one
hes very smart! lol

Last edited:
omg ive realized the meaning of this site!
ill post a link to my thread on it later.

damn it, i was going to say its all for people to come and so they get money for their advertisements, but i cant see any advertisements..

Last edited:
An Ice Wall guarded by Soldiers from all over the world? I am still in shock. I believe everyone should have their own opinion of things, but this is slightly over-the-top.

I laugh at these people. :lol:

Nah that laugh wasn't NEARLY big enough...

LOL.gif

And yes, I did make that in Flash just for the knobs at the Flat Earth Organisation.​

Back