These people think the earth is flat!

They also believe that there is no gravity... That what we think is gravity is actually due to the fact that the world is constantly accelerating upward...
:lol:

BrandonMcAuslan said:
They also believe that there is no gravity... That what we think is gravity is actually due to the fact that the world is constantly accelerating upward...
:lol:
Hahahaha really? Thats easily proven wrong.

For one the speed would be infinitely increasing. That means the speed of light away from the ground would be slower than the speed of light towards the ground. It also means that laserbeams shot over large distances would bow downwards.

Ask them why they have no trust in the government.

You can obviously see curavture in planes (not me personally, never been on one, but, people are nice so I'll let it slide).

Actually, just strap them on to Kingda Ka and they'd have a different opinion.

Frogger said:
If the sun moved then this would dangerously affect the well being of other planets. For example, if it moved to the giant ice ball that is known as Pluto it would just melt.

Another thing, what do they think planets are? There are points in time when you can actually view Venus...

Here in the Southern Hemisphere Venus is actually quite easy to see, it's usually the brightest, most prominent star in the sky. It was pointed out to me one night at University when I was with a friend who pointed to it and she asked "Do you know what planet that is?" I said Venus, as I'd heard it was alot more visible than alot of other planets, particularly from our geographical location. There was just something so romantic about sitting out on th grass at University that night under the stars...

ciper said:
Hahahaha really? Thats easily proven wrong.

For one the speed would be infinitely increasing. That means the speed of light away from the ground would be slower than the speed of light towards the ground. It also means that laserbeams shot over large distances would bow downwards.

These aren't the kind of people you need to prove wrong.

i created an account called hahaha
and wrote this .........the earth is round. Rowbotham was part of the govenment and created the books as a government conspiracy, but some people found this out and the govenment was forced to tell the truth.....

Last edited:
nice.... i wonder if they believe in global warming....hope the ice walls dont melt and the oceans fall of the planet

"The Flat Earth Society is an organization first based in England and later in Lancaster, California "

Haha, have you ever seen Lancaster, California? FLAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTT desert, as far as you can see before you hit the horizon, of course they base their observations there!!! Plus crazy people live out there in the desert.

LowTek said:
"The Flat Earth Society is an organization first based in England and later in Lancaster, California "

Haha, have you ever seen Lancaster, California? FLAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTT desert, as far as you can see before you hit the horizon, of course they base their observations there!!! Plus crazy people live out there in the desert.

Aren't there like any sand dunes or something? Well, I come from the England side of things, and we've spawned out some stupid things to be honest.

Located at 84.4 degrees North and South Latitude are Polar Openings
that lead into the hollow interior of our planet where the Lost Ten Tribes of Israel today dwell
in perfect harmony, with life spans equal to those of the Methuselahs of the Bible,
whose only desire is to live in peace. Their flying saucers in defense of their
country at times are seen on our surface world. They don't come to destroy, they are waiting...

Waiting for us to discover
that world peace is the only answer, not without God, but WITH Him.

We Must Prepare for Their Return...

This is the first page of the hollow earth site. This made me laugh even more.

Maybe we should experiment and try to jump up and down simulataneously and see if the earth caves in on itself.

How would they explain volcanoes?

Back