Thinking about gettin a 360

OMFG! I just realized that! Quickly posting a reply. Does the 360 do wireless connections like the Wii?

MasterJedi2U said:
ThE PS3 looks like sh*t to me and I could care less that Oblvion is on it. Face it some games are multiplatform. And the games you mentioned are actually must haves according to A LOT of people. And I've done research on the games that I'm interested in. Sorry but sony's 2-3 games is nothing compared to the 10-12 I want/could get for the 360. Not to mention it has a great Online System.

I'm just saying you shouldn't buy all the Wi60 hype, make sure you get the system for you. Each system has something for each gamer, they're all at different stages and have their own flavours.

If you're so sure of the 360 more power to you. As for me I'm going to PsWii60 or PsWii, if the 360 doesn't come out with some games I like.

The elite will NOTcome with a bundled or internal hd dvd player. It will NOThave better graphics either. The only differences are that its black,has a hdmi port, and a 120gb hard drive. It has also been said that the elite may also run quieter and cooler. But its not a totally different machine. Ive had my 360 since launch and am happy with it, just wish I had the option for black back then....

tlcphi2 said:
The elite will NOTcome with a bundled or internal hd dvd player. It will NOThave better graphics either. The only differences are that its black,has a hdmi port, and a 120gb hard drive. It has also been said that the elite may also run quieter and cooler. But its not a totally different machine. Ive had my 360 since launch and am happy with it, just wish I had the option for black back then....

Just read that (HD DVD thing) on Joystiq....if it doesn't have better graphics then chances are I won't get it. Although the Black and Green looks damn sexy. So hell I might still get it just for the nice color upgrade and the hard drive.

Last edited:
It looks like the whole purpose of the elite is to push Microsofts version of Apple t.v. That would explain the bigger hd issue. Given the fact they have already said that they wont ever bundle the dvd drive with any system makes one think that they are banking on downloading HD content as being the future.

Back