Thinking About It

Go Wii-60, having both systems is best. The 360 for the graphics and the Wii for the interactive fun. Hell combined they're barely more than a 60 Gig. BTW, if you don't have a HDTV though the 360 isn't a whole lot better than the Wii graphically.

packfnz said:
Go Wii-60, having both systems is best. The 360 for the graphics and the Wii for the interactive fun. Hell combined they're barely more than a 60 Gig. BTW, if you don't have a HDTV though the 360 isn't a whole lot better than the Wii graphically.
i dont think he has the money for both or wants both, or else he wouldnt be making this thread

Sovieto said:
i dont think he has the money for both or wants both, or else he wouldnt be making this thread

You could be right, I was going on his statement that "Also do you think it's a good choice to go with the 360?" he was asking if it was a good choice that he keep the Wii to go with the 360.

loldo whatever but in the futureyou might be sorry

so

what i would do is think twice (the 360 has had a years advantage over nintendo and sony)

who knows nintnendo might come out with a game as awesome as halo (meaning as popular)

Kedarshashi said:
loldo whatever but in the futureyou might be sorry

so

what i would do is think twice (the 360 has had a years advantage over nintendo and sony)

who knows nintnendo might come out with a game as awesome as halo (meaning as popular)

Then he can buy a wii when that awesome game does come out?

Back