Thinking of buying a Wii ( few questions )

someone should really consider making a website for wii shop channel games so you can vote on which games you want to come out next because i really want mario party 1, 2, 3 to come out and alot more nintendo 64 games im sick of the snes games that are ghetto I want the good sega games to like all the shinobihs and and vectormans!!!

someone please do something about this!!!!!!:yikes:

White2kss said:
I have read these forums for the past 2 days but i just want to clarify a few easy question.

1. My buddy has a Wii... If we exchange codes can we play online together? Will it tell me when he's online? I have a USB etherlink adapter now, that will work right?

2. When you create a Mii character, is there like a lobby to meet others online?

3. I have an HDTV.. is it worth buy the component cables? I didn't see much of a difference when i got these cable for my dvd player.

4. Is it werth buy the opera browser? I mean, i'm on a computer now....:crazy:

5. Will any SD memory card will work with the Wii?

6. Does the nunchuck need batteries and charging?

7. How much do the old nintendo games cost? Whats the points/$ ratio?

Thank you so much !

1. You can play games with him, and you can exchange information, but you can't tell when they're online. I'm not sure if the ether link adapter will work as I have a Nintendo Wi-Fi adapter.

2. There is the Mii Parade, and there is a neat way of sharing your Miis now with the "Check Mii Out Channel".

3.I don't know about HDTV, but if it's necessary to play it on your TV, then go for it, but it should work without them.

4. It's neat to have the Opera browser, but it was free awhile ago. I'd say you should buy it only if you feel it is necessary.

5. Yes, and SD card will work with a Wii. If you don't want to buy one exclusively for the Wii, then you don't have to.

6. No, the nunchuck does not need to charge. It hooks up directly to the Wii remote, no batteries necessary.

7. NES = 500 points
SNES = 800 points
N64 = 1000 points
TurboGrafx-16 = 600 points
TurboGrafx-CD = 800 points
Neo Geo = 900 points
Genesis = 800 points

cloo said:
someone should really consider making a website for wii shop channel games so you can vote on which games you want to come out next because i really want mario party 1, 2, 3 to come out and alot more nintendo 64 games im sick of the snes games that are ghetto I want the good sega games to like all the shinobihs and and vectormans!!!

someone please do something about this!!!!!!:yikes:

there is a VERY good site here for general Wii news, VC reviews, list of current/upcoming games etc... www.vc-reviews.com

very accessible website

Back