this going to be the last ssb sob sob

Supermariomp3 said:
did you guys pay attention to what i0n said or at least read the blog. He meant that the developers of metal gear solid begged nintendo to put snake in melee but it was too late because they were pretty much almost done with the game so they promised them that he'll be in the next one which is brawl. They'll never end the series, its like square enix ending the final fantasy series ,they'll never do that because they make a lot of money on the franchise.

i second this statement. Why'd they stop making the SSB series when its their biggest series ever! but if they do stop making it id be very sad.

Icetrash said:
i second this statement. Why'd they stop making the SSB series when its their biggest series ever! but if they do stop making it id be very sad.

That is the dumbest thing i've heard, why stop now when they've only made 3 and it's one of the most popular games on Nintendo, they would lose money and lose money for nintendo. Also what Supermariomp3 said 'It's like canceling the Final Fantasy Series' if Square Soft ever does that, i will go up to the main office building and start smacking them until they agree to make more :)

Last edited:
Ahh... ganon, there are alot of people in the world and not all of them are followers of nintendo.

wolf231 said:
That is the dumbest thing i've heard, why stop now when they've only made 3 and it's one of the most popular games on Nintendo, they would lose money and lose money for nintendo. Also what Supermariomp3 said 'It's like canceling the Final Fantasy Series' if Square Soft ever does that, i will go up to the main office building and start smacking them until they agree to make more :)

i was agreeing with you, you idiot so why would you think its the dumbest thing you've heard when I was agreeing with you?

Icetrash said:
i was agreeing with you, you idiot so why would you think its the dumbest thing you've heard when I was agreeing with you?

Icetrash, do us all a favor and just shut up.

whatever,

it is hard to admit but the SSB franchise will come to an end, things cant last forever, like the metroid prime series, the last one is corruption, no more after that they say:(.
We just hope that wont happen in our lifetimes.

Yeah, lets just hope the makers of metroid prime were tricking us and they're making another one.

There might not be more Metroid PRIME games, but there might be more metroid games, they might make a new series, or something like that.

Last edited:
Back