This is how VC gmaes should be.

JerrodDRagon

Wii New and Reviews
Nov 28, 2006
TO
Wii Online Code
8369-4137-0402-8056
wow everyone on youtube seems to think their fake. and i do too. its either a video playing and hes just making the wiimote movements or someone else is playing with the n64 controller. those games arnt even out yet on vc.

It is real. Its called GlovePIE. You use bluetooth to have the wiimote work with the computer, and then program it to work with games.

Game companies should start taking advantage of this now. I think we'll see more customization on these consoles than ever before. It's a market with a lot of potential.

No, it isn't how VC games should be. VC games should be as they were back in the day - no online play, controls with D-pad and buttons and inferior graphics. I keep hearing people saying "VC games should be changed to include online play" or "can't they smarten the graphics up?" Why? You're buying into retro gaming. If you want better graphics and online play, play modern games.

Sorry, just a bit of a rant there.

if its not patent probably will be soon.. great idea for who created the program.. wish nintendo have thought of it first. i think its cool but i dont think its much fun when i have a couple friends crowded around to play on a 17" monitor.. i rather play it on my tv..

But then again if you hook your computer up to your T.V via connector cables, then you could play it on your T.V with no problem beside positioning your laptop for calibration issues.

Okay some of you are really dumb. VC games are supposed to be OLD GAMES. As in there shouldn't be anything really new on them. This means NO online component. Nor shouold any of them use the Wii Remote! I mean really are you serious about that? Thats just retarded. If Nintendo wanted them to use to the Wii Remote then they would have sold them as NEW gaems and charged us $50.00 a pop. The only thing that I can understand wanting is for the graphics to be improved. Nintendo has the capability of making those games look crystal clear and more beautiful then they should do that. However I don't require them to make it look as good as Twiligh Princess of course. In short VC Games are Old School. Theres nothing old school about Online Gaming...:nono:

JerrodDRagon

Why do you keep spamming this crap? You started the same thread about Mario Kart 64. Stop being a douche.

I'll leave you with the last line of my post in your MK64 thread:

Yeah lets have the nintendo waste their time on $10 games that are a decade old, that sounds like a GREAT IDEA! :eek:ut:

Everyone knows they are buying old games. To redo the whole game graphically would actually take alot more work than most think. The only thing I hope to see is online play. Other than that, they are retro games and there's a reason they are so cheap.

Back