This is what Nintendo should have done when it re released Mario Kart!

JerrodDRagon

Wii New and Reviews
Nov 28, 2006
TO
Wii Online Code
8369-4137-0402-8056
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gm-i6ocaGU
^as you can see a Teen made the game so when he moved the remote the car moved meaning, Nintendo could have done this, so why didn't they??? This shows the Nintendo is just trying to make money and not trying to help the Wii in any way. If they would have added this as a extra feature (along with online) This could be as big as Twightlight Princess. If they would have just relesed Paper Mario or something like that out and waited like a month they could have made Mario Kart 64 into a game that beats most of the current Wii games out there, and it would have only cost them a little bit of money and time to do both of those things so why didn't they???

mate......you do know, its extremely,blatently, couldnt be more convincing,i dont know how you cant tell.....that there is quite obviously,someone behind him playing it with a gamecube controller?

"a teen made the game"???? what a clever little ****er he is, im sure if they teen could do it,nintendo could do it.

Itd take to long to make it wiimote compatable and itd ruin a good game by makein it complcated

Darkprinny said:
Itd take to long to make it wiimote compatable and itd ruin a good game by makein it complcated

Agreed, I wouldn't trade controller control with that game for Wii Remote for a few grand. Not even Double Dash.

Hold on guys.

There has already been a hack to use the Wii Remote on a windows computer. The kid was playing on a laptop. he was using a Nintendo Emulator. You can use the wii remote, for all of the games any emulators run.

This can and is being done.

So how come Mario doesn't move when he moves the controller then? and when he's not moving the controller to the side Mario goes to a side...?

Oh.. and why would Nintendo want the wii to be ****? If it's **** then they know that people won't buy it. AND people remember playing that game with the old controller so.. why change it

surfinrach90 said:
Oh.. and why would Nintendo want the wii to be ****? If it's **** then they know that people won't buy it. AND people remember playing that game with the old controller so.. why change it
i think it was just crap sarcasum.

Its marketing. They wouldn't make the Mario Kart 64 different for several reasons.
1. They didn't want to alienate die hard Mario Kart 64 fans

2. It would take novelty away from a future Mario Kart Wii title.

MKI64 fans will be pissed if nintendo messup the controlls

Leche159TKE said exactly what I was gonna say and others have said in other threads... any improvements to MK64 on the Wii would take away from the eventual release of Mario Kart for Wii. Sure, I'd like to play online multiplayer with MK64 but when the Wii game eventually comes out, it'd make it a lot less exciting. When that one comes out, I'm sure I'll be happier they didn't change MK64 in the end. The whole thing with not being able to save ghosts really isn't a big deal. I'm just wondering what they'll do when they release games where the controller pak was more useful. I'm also wondering if games that implemented the rumble pack will be using it in VC. We'll know soon enough with Zelda: OoT and Star Fox I guess.
Besides, I wouldn't want them to change a thing about the game, either. I feel like it's just being impatient to want them to update it at all for the Wii. If they were ever to do that, I'd rather see them do it as some bundled bonus disc with the Mario Kart for Wii. Kinda like OoT's Master Quest disc when Wind Waker was released for GC. I have no complaints about any games released on VC I've played. I like them exactly as they were.

Edit: I forgot to mention I didn't even bother watching the video. Whether it's real or not, cool or not, wouldn't change my opinion at all.

Ok...I'm sorry but you'd have to be an idiot to believe that he was playing that game using his Wii controller.

i agree with JerrodDRagon, nintendo could have added that option. it doesnt hurt secord or third option controller. on a pc for the emulator u can use either the wiimote or pc gaming controller. i dont think it would mess up the controls.. your already using a GC controller or a classic controller.. thats already different the N64 controller. about the wiimote controlling the game.. if you havent seen something like this you are kind of behind on things. the wiimote has been use as a remote for robots, control computer applications and many pc games already.

Back