This is what Nintendo should have done when it re released Mario Kart!

Well first off, this video is fake. Yes, I know you can use a wiimote on a PC via bluetooth for some games but this is not one of those cases. His movements with the wiimote don't relfect whats happening on the screen at all.

Secondly, why would nintendo spend a ton of money and development time on a 10 year old game? Besides, they wouldnt make any money off of it because the download only costs $10. You know why it costs $10? Because there was no extra development needed. Adding online support or Wiimote support would be pointless. I'd much rather nintendo spending their time and money on a more advanced game... say like the wii version of mario kart?

Yeah lets have the nintendo waste their time on $10 games that are a decade old, that sounds like a GREAT IDEA! :eek:ut:

The video looks fake. Aside from that the Wii remote seems to have horrible control for this game. Nintendo tests all their games on all 3 controllers. If they removed the Wii remote feature, it was for good reason. This video shows why. Where's the accurate power sliding?

dont understand why people put down someones work.. the person that created doesnt work for nintendo or a big company.. they are just regular people just like u and me that find ways to improve or play aroud with..yes there maybe flaws but what money its put in programing the software? zero.. props to Carl Kenner for making the glovepie ..

First, none of these videos are real. Is it possible to use the Wiimote to play games on the computer. Yes it is with Glovepie or whatever, but I've seen three of these videos the OoT, Super Smash, and now this one and not one of them look real. None of the motions match up and in the Super Smash one, sometimes he uses buttons to do moves, other times he acts as though the motions are doing it. Plus the buttons he presses don't even match the moves. And the Wiimote is never on for any of the movies.

As to this being what Nintendo should have done, why? What are you only going to buy VC games if they add something? Nintendo has no reason to change great games. Plus screwing with a games code can have some bad results look at XBLA some of the extras for the classic games on there are totally broken some even screw-up the regular game. So no Nintendo shouldn't have added in Wiimote support. I buy VC games because I never played them or I can't get enough of them. Since we all buy them without enhancements doesn't that mean they're just fine the way they are?

Just so you know...there is a wire that you can connect to your tv as well that will alow you to watch tv right on your laptop screen, you can even play games on it. If he really wanted to show off something he "made" then he shouldn't have faked the playing part.

about the rumble pack feature on VC games... well if you play using a GC controller, it does have the rumble feature, but I don't know if the classic controller has it... does it?

Back