This is why little kids dont should not play Wii

shrek4wii said:
That's hilarious! If I were the mom, I'd just laugh and buy a new TV!

He didn't break the T.V, he only broke the glass on the glass door.

Also, if you were a parent in the situation, I don't think that you would scream your head off while your kid has friends over. Also, the glass on the glass door can always be replaced.

Syntax said:
He didn't break the T.V, he only broke the glass on the glass door.

Also, if you were a parent in the situation, I don't think that you would scream your head off while your kid has friends over. Also, the glass on the glass door can always be replaced.
Oh, the glass door. That changes things. I'd still laugh.

Bad mother!

1. Punish the kid!
2. For not being aware her kid can't control a freaking baseball bat.
3. Tape recording the video and putting their stupidity on YouTube for people to mock them.

Lol that was pretty funny! But people always seem to blame the Wii! Wrist straps... it was in the news little kids are hurting their wrists where they let go and it pulls! Then they take away the Wiis and complain! They should just take notice of not throwing the remote!

People are stupid, when ever I have my little cousins play I make them wear a wrist strap. Older people are different because they don't let go as easily.

oh man when i saw the kid peek his head around, the one sitting on the couch behind the kid playing the wii, i thought for sure it was gonna clock him right in the snoz. oh well

Back