This is why olympics will be weird

Ronald

WiiChat Member
Nov 19, 2006
K look at this if this is realistic from what u see from the characters.

Sonic by far in all the races.
Tails high jump
Knuckles in long jump unless tails some how pulls that off.
I dont know about swimming
Tails can probably pwn pole vault too like cmon his tail spins!

Ronald said:

Tails high jump

I don't even think the other Olympic games has people better then one and another it's about the player using them. Thus making it a fun game anyone can win. 'cause if it was all about picking the player with skill someones going to get stuck with Boswer...

Ronald said:

Tails high jump

Thanks for pointing out every fanboy complaint that has already been mentioned in the other mario & sonic threads.

Oh and by the way hedgehogs aren't really blue. OMGZ I know right?

Haven't you seen the trailer... Sonic & Mario run side by side.

They would be STUPID if they made Sonic quicker than Mario in this game.. everyone would just go as Sonic and he'd beat everyone every time.. what's the point?

They're obviously gonna make them equally fast or what would be the point :wtf:

I really like how everyone is choosing this aspect as their reality check. Ok, a walking, talking, spinning, blue hedgehog who collects ring...makes sense.....a plumber who can shoot fireballs and saves a princess who has a human'esque toadstool as a friend.....yeah....and he battles a big green spiked shell lizard turtle whatever thing who breathes fire.....yup.....two characters running at the same speed.....OMFG NO WAY IDK MY BFF JILL!!!?!?!?!??!!?!?!!!

penguinphil said:
I really like how everyone is choosing this aspect as their reality check. Ok, a walking, talking, spinning, blue hedgehog who collects ring...makes sense.....a plumber who can shoot fireballs and saves a princess who has a human'esque toadstool as a friend.....yeah....and he battles a big green spiked shell lizard turtle whatever thing who breathes fire.....yup.....two characters running at the same speed.....OMFG NO WAY IDK MY BFF JILL!!!?!?!?!??!!?!?!!!

Wow...we are really one in the same.

And repped for the funny ass IDK MY BFF JILL commercial reference.

vagrant said:
Thanks for pointing out every fanboy complaint that has already been mentioned in the other mario & sonic threads.

Oh and by the way hedgehogs aren't really blue. OMGZ I know right?

Are you always an ass or just this month?

threatdown1.jpg

Is that photo shopped if not can u send me a link to it? I love stephen colbert so much.

Wow, i cant even ask that without being insulted.

Back