Why is Sonic all alone?

balrogs.pa said:
I was never angry. I was being sarcastic. It's hard to tell on the interweb.
Well i wasn't going for friendly. And it's not mean. Its neutral.
Arguing won't get you banned. Its how you argue, because I argue all the time on this website.
ok, that explains it. i just didn't want this to progress and have prez get involved. so, back to my idea. wouldn't it make more sense in reality to have at least 1 or 2 more things to represent the series:idea: . u know?

the reason why sonic is in brawl alone is probably because nintendo would owe sega more money if there were more sonic characters. the more sega characters, the more money nintendo would owe sega.

if there was another sonic character in brawl. it should be tails, tails should follow sonic around just like nana follows popo. like iceclimbers

Wii.... said:
the reason why sonic is in brawl alone is probably because nintendo would owe sega more money if there were more sonic characters. the more sega characters, the more money nintendo would owe sega.

if there was another sonic character in brawl. it should be tails, tails should follow sonic around just like nana follows popo. like iceclimbers
good thought Wii....
(+repped:thumbsup: )Yes, i suppose that must be the case, because if nintendo could put more sonic characters in at less of an expense, chances are they would.:yesnod:

Wii.... said:

thats a good idea but would you beable to take tails off so you would be just sonic or just tails?

SkullKid said:
ok, that explains it. i just didn't want this to progress and have prez get involved. so, back to my idea. wouldn't it make more sense in reality to have at least 1 or 2 more things to represent the series:idea: . u know?
well, like wii said, expenses is a facotr, but most likley also the fact that Sakurai simply only wants one per 3rd party franchise. He probably though that Knuckles/ Tails and someone from Metal gear weren't necessary.

Shoko said:
well, like wii said, expenses is a facotr, but most likley also the fact that Sakurai simply only wants one per 3rd party franchise. He probably though that Knuckles/ Tails and someone from Metal gear weren't necessary.
i suppose............

Wii.... said:

cool idea but i disagree. if tails were to be a nana to sonic then they'd have to be clones of each other because thats what nana and popo are. if you mean that she'd be a pseudo nana and have a different moveset but simply follow sonic and do the equivilant move then that would make them the most complex and difficult character ever created.
ps. if this posts twice i'm sorry my internet is acting up

Shoko said:

If Gray Fox is an AT I hardly think it costs a lot of money.

Back