This TRUTH will change your [stereotypical/ignorant] views on the Wii!

Can't we all just stop arguing and accept that each of us has different opinions? Let's all be brothers in gaming, and not hate one another.

I dont have any friends who want a ps3 over a wii, and im 16... I know a few with 360's but if anyone is getting a system its a wii, there seems to be more hype around them at my school so i dont see how ps3 is more popular unless thats maybe in the states, because where i live wii is much cooler.

Method of Rhythm said:
Omg Why Is This Thread Not Dead Yet!?

lol i was wondering the same thing...stop wasting time typing here you are helping to revive it every time you post! It will help not revive the post if YOU, method of rhythm, keep posting. Now be a good sport and don't post here again, hypocrite.

Wii__Master said:
Can't we all just stop arguing and accept that each of us has different opinions? Let's all be brothers in gaming, and not hate one another.

I was just checking around to see if there were any new replies...i looked at this one and saw that your status is BANNED. I'm shocked that someone like you got banned? I'm still wondering how...

I know Method of Rhythm will be reading this message shortly ASAP and then respond back, reviving it even further with all his efforts of *LETTING* it sink. If he doesn't post there, then he's a good boy. If he does...he's an ignorant hypocrite :yesnod:

Back