This TRUTH will change your [stereotypical/ignorant] views on the Wii!

Grammar

Kryptenx said:
I don't think your horrible grammar is going to convice anyone.

I agree with Kryptenx. Reading half of these posts not only by our "Turkish RPG-playing" friend but by the majority of those who responded to this thread, their grammar and spelling was horrendous.

Its called proofreading and using a dictionary, now lets put those two things into practice.

RPGMasterTurk91 said:
hey guys i havent been on for a couple weeks whats up? now that the Wii is out, anyone wanna respond accordingly to do waht experienced? this is gonna be fun, im planning on getting the Wii later, but i REALLY want the PS3 lol =D

This post answered my first question: You do not own one and that explains your very vague and poorly written speech. I find all of your pro-Wii posts very narrow minded and your name calling (referring to others as ignorant) directed toward anyone who still does not agree with your 3rd party knowledge of the Wii to be immature.

Midak said:
This post answered my first question: You do not own one and that explains your very vague and poorly written speech. I find all of your pro-Wii posts very narrow minded and your name calling (referring to others as ignorant) directed toward anyone who still does not agree with your 3rd party knowledge of the Wii to be immature.

Agreed now everyone stop posting here and let this one sink.

Midak said:

Thanks for your opininons and i respect all of your justifications...as for midak...

LMAO im not referring to anyone as ignorant, nor am i targeting specific people as ignorant. Also, you said that I don't own one and therefore I gave a very vague speech. Let's see whose the ignorant one. Look at the time I first wrote the speech. Yes, long before the Wii even came out! I wrote everything PRIOR to when the Wii came out and wrote such information based on research both and in reality and my surroundings. Also, I clearly stated that i am NOT a Wii salesmen nor do i care if people buy a Wii or not, but rather i want people to make the right decisions based on the truth not on some fony beliefs they think is right; i stated SOME stereotypical views on the Wii that i hear from people all the time. A popular sterotype is that the Wii is going to be just another Gamecube. If you thought that i was accusing all the readers of this post of being ignorant and sterotypical, then you got the wrong idea to begin with. When you say your "pro-Wii posts", this is as ignorant as it gets, since i am only stating facts about the Wii, NOT some convincing and false slander to get people to buy the Wii. What you said was totally irrelevant and had no correspondence to any of my meaning and cause of the speech...What you said simply contradicted what i stated earlier and you obviously skipped through most of the posts to write such an ignorant thing. Remember, ignorant simply means uneducated; not having the right knoweledge about something :thumbsup:

With that said, and making me repeat myself just to defend my case against an ignorant person, we should end this quarrel unless you have something further to say. ;)

I must add, thanks for allowing me to debate with you. I find debating (peacefully, not arguing) really fun.

Remember, I am not flaming anyone; Midak and the others opposed me due to little knoweledge of their surroundings; I covered all of the negative remarks in previous posts already as a defense for cases like this, making them irrelevant to say in the first place; and since you didnt't read the posts at least carefully and jumped to conclusions, made you ignorant :crazy:

Last edited:
wii love gamin said:
yea why would someone who didnt want a wii be on a wii forum

Well, you missed the main point of my speech... Let me say this again, i am NOT a Wii salesmen, I am NOT trying to persuade people to buy the Wii...that's not my job. Read other posts from the beginning to constantly find out that that is NOT my motive...I simply wrote this speech on this forum as a place to write it and have people review it and have them see if it's a good speech speaking truly of the Nintendo Wii. Do you get it?

Without further adue and wasting valuable life time, I'm gonna say again thanks for putting me down, then allowing me to counter you, it's what i like to do :yesnod: . I like to debate back and forth with people (remember, not argue, but rather debate peacefully without one side screaming at the other to show emphasis, which doesn't even work). :p

Last edited:
Kryptenx said:
I don't think your horrible grammar is going to convice anyone.

Convince anyone for what? Or are you ignorant as well? What do you think im trying to convince people to do? I want to hear your response, for you might not be ignorant, and me assuming that you were from the start could be ignorant as well, lol (that means laugh out loud, for you grammar freaks).

I hope you people don't complain about the grammAR anymore, so I'm trying to write things out I normally would for a school paper, not like I would write on the INTERNET; but obviously this is the internet, and people still won't tolerate internet writing...so... W/E (that means whatever, for all of you who were complaining about my grammAR and actually had a problem reading the speech, even though this IS the internet).

Happy? :nono: (laugh out loud, i was jking...i mean just kidding about the middle finger ;) )

You said it all Turk! I just hope those ignorant [nuisances] now understand what they did and said wrongly lol; I must say, you have very nice countering, solving, communicating and mediating skills too! Your speech could not be better, in my eyes. See ya!

Back