Those Stupis NOOBS!

Hmm, I've never even used this toob thing, wouldn't know how to. I just use my custom loadouts.

In fact guys am I missing something here?! I'm fairly new and only on lvl 15 I mainly use the Kallos with hard hitter and hi cap. Is Aiming Down Sights the wrong thing to do? Someone mentione earlier that 200xp isn;t that amazing, but I'm lucky if I get that. I don't run round making an arse of myself or campout all game sniping I realldo try to take part but I'm guessing I'm gonna be 103 before I get to a decent level.

What am I doing wrong?
Should I be using the pre-set loadouts?
Paying ppl to let me kill them?
If I don't get any replies or help I'll still be on every night for a couple of hours anyway....it'll just take til pension days to level up :frown:

Last edited:
Hmm, I've never even used this toob thing, wouldn't know how to. I just use my custom loadouts.

In fact guys am I missing something here?! I'm fairly new and only on lvl 15 I mainly use the Kallos with hard hitter and hi cap. Is Aiming Down Sights the wrong thing to do? Someone mentione earlier that 200xp isn;t that amazing, but I'm lucky if I get that. I don't run round making an arse of myself or campout all game sniping I realldo try to take part but I'm guessing I'm gonna be 103 before I get to a decent level.

What am I doing wrong?
If I don't get any replies or help I'll still be on every night for a couple of hours anyway....it'll just take til pension days to level up :frown:

200 xp is ok, especially for a lv 15 - but it will take for-ev-er to get to lv 56 at that pace. Just keep in mind that as you get better your average xp/game should increase, too. Luckily, moving up levels in the teens and 20's takes a whole lot less xp than in the 40's and 50's. So even at 200 xp/game you'll see movement. You'll also notice that when you unlock better weapons that your xp should go up too, because your overall kills and kdr should go up. Keep in mind that head shots, streaks, and leveling your weapons really help to get you the maximum xp. Also try to get first place on your team, a 2-1 elim to death ratio, and it helps when your team wins. :) Good hunting.

What am I doing wrong?

200 xp is ok, especially for a lv 15 - but it will take for-ev-er to get to lv 56 at that pace. Just keep in mind that as you get better your average xp/game should increase, too. Luckily, moving up levels in the teens and 20's takes a whole lot less xp than in the 40's and 50's. So even at 200 xp/game you'll see movement. You'll also notice that when you unlock better weapons that your xp should go up too, because your overall kills and kdr should go up. Keep in mind that head shots, streaks, and leveling your weapons really help to get you the maximum xp. Also try to get first place on your team, a 2-1 elim to death ratio, and it helps when your team wins. :) Good hunting.

What Brittany said and to add that ADS is fine if the enemy is a long distance away, but once they get too close you'll want to learn to hip fire. Real battles are won by hip firing. Anyone can point and shoot by ADS, but straffing and hip firing in tight quarters is what makes a champion.

Take your stauger in presets and go on levels like archives where the majority use shotguns and learn to hip fire. Moving side to side and diagonally while someone is trying to lock on to you will make it more difficult and it's easy taking them down with hip fire if you can do it fast enough. The biggest mistake you can do is stand still when shooting. Only time you should stand still is when sniping..... Always keep moving. Just have faith and determination and you'll be fine.

Last edited:
Grenade launchers still get me sometimes, but I've learned a bit on how to avoid.

I normally don't like to give hints on the game or my playing style, but this I don't mind. If I can help other people die less from a weapon I dislike, hopefully people 'toobing' will use something else when they find their attack less effective.

I always used to play with music in the background. Now I never do. There's all kinds of sounds in this game that when you hear them, you know what's being used where (in conjunction with your radar sometimes) and how to find the person/weapon you're looking for. Or avoid. So when you hear the click/whoosh sound of the grenade being launched, just strafe to the side. Run if you can/have time. Try not to be right against a wall. Even if you don't know who has the gun and where they are.

Like snipers, toobers typically will camp and find one crazy angle that looks in on a busy spot, like the top of the catwalk in the Facility. So even if you don't know where the person is but you hear the sound, look at your radar, and the red dot that appears might earn you a kill, not the toobin' noob.

Thanks again guys, took the advice, was on for a couple of hours last night. Levelled up to 16 and got the staguer or whatever its called. Seriously, thanks guys. Xp was up to around 350 ish per match.

Shoot you later :yesnod:

I got into a game the other day with a bunch of level 20ish guys who were incredibly well organized and they kicked my ass to the curb - I think they were hackers since they were always MI6. I've never seen toobers do so well with such consistency and always on MI6.

I got into a game the other day with a bunch of level 20ish guys who were incredibly well organized and they kicked my ass to the curb - I think they were hackers since they were always MI6. I've never seen toobers do so well with such consistency and always on MI6.

the game assigns you to what ever team needs a level + experience is needed for the team

Back