Thread of Smash

Either history repeats itself, or I should go grab my FrogNarchs. No one on Wiichat can appreciate that... ... ... ;_;

Probably some Yugioh joke or something like that

I missed KDJs raw style. Those matches were just insane. If KDJ hadn't SD'd so much he probably would have won.

mr is salty for kdj and is johning for him lol fanboy

Probably some Yugioh joke or something like that

It is depressing no one here loves their children's card games like I (used) to. [STRIKE]J you don't count, ya ain't oldschool like me.[/STRIKE]

mr is salty for kdj and is johning for him lol fanboy
KDJ is da best

It is depressing no one here loves their children's card games like I (used) to. [STRIKE]J you don't count, ya ain't oldschool like me.[/STRIKE]
MagicTG was my preferred card game when I was young. Though that didn't stop me from watching the Yugioh anime (the first one).

Magic should'a had a dark 'n angsty anime green-lighted, it would've stolen huge portions of Yugioh's would-be audience (possibly includin' myself). Anime was the definitive way t' make somethin' take off in the 90s (i.e. Yugioh and Pokemon).

yami yugi for smash 4 he wuz in jump ultimate starz SO ITS POSSIBRU /on topic

Magic should'a had a dark 'n angsty anime green-lighted, it would've stolen huge portions of Yugioh's would-be audience (possibly includin' myself). Anime was the definitive way t' make somethin' take off in the 90s (i.e. Yugioh and Pokemon).
Sounds like truth
And don't forget them digital monsters

yami yugi for smash 4 he wuz in jump ultimate starz SO ITS POSSIBRU /on topic
If that's the case I would much rather have GINTOKI!
He is 1000 times better than Yugi.

A dead fish eyed, poor, do-anything-for-work guy sound much more like you.
I am actually watching Gintama actually right now. Good timing to bring Jump Ultimate Stars.

BTW have you found any good translated ROMs of that?

Last edited:
A dead fish eyed, poor, do-anything-for-work guy sound much more like you.

... ... ...

BTW have you found any good translated ROMs of that?

saofusbrkvgfkssjkdxbfhk youknowwecantdiscussthis

Haven't played the game yet actually, last I tried many years ago there was some technical difficulties.

Topic-relevance jokes aside, even if the game in question had popularity rivaling Smash Bros., I doubt it'd ever have sway on the chance of a 3rd party (anime) character joinin' Smash. If a Yugioh character did make Smash, I would be sadfaec. Half because the Yugioh anime ain't even good (as well as any'a the protagonists), half because ****ing anime characters in my Smash Bros. donotwant.jpeg

... ... ...
Seriously though
Gin-san is awesome

He even has his own Troll Face
gintoki_trollface_by_wenderss-d49h6up.png

saofusbrkvgfkssjkdxbfhk
I hate Japan exclusiveness too

Topic-relevance jokes aside, even if the game in question had popularity rivaling Smash Bros., I doubt it'd ever have sway on the chance of a 3rd party (anime) character joinin' Smash. If a Yugioh character did make Smash, I would be sadfaec. Half because the Yugioh anime ain't even good (as well as any'a the protagonists), half because ****ing anime characters in my Smash Bros. donotwant.jpeg
True but if there was one, I would make it Gintoki.

Back