Thread of Smash

So are you guys going to do Method 1 or 2?

Or, MR can you just upload my FC using Method 2 for me? :3 (Unless you don't use it...)

So, tonight I decided to play Super Smash Bros. Brawl online, since Nintendo Wi-Fi connection shuts down this week. I know that a lot of people here like to play Project M, but I'm not a huge fan of hacking or modifying my gaming consoles.

I have to say, after I played the game online until about a month after Brawl's release, the experience improved and worsened.

First, since a lot of people have the game now, finding someone to play didn't take more than 5 minutes. There were some pretty good players, I got to fight a decent Mario main.

However, there were these two guys that had their Wiis hacked so they could play as Giga Bowser throughout the entirety of the fight, they had no knockback whatsoever so they were impossible to take down. I didn't even know that this was even possible. Hopefully my Wii isn't damaged.

There were also people that did stuff like abandon their game, but that wasn't as huge of a problem as Giga Bowser. It's probably a common sight when playing Brawl online, but it still surprised me nonetheless.

Also, anyone know how to get the Nintendo Wi Fi USB connector to work on Windows 7? I've been meaning to play DS Wi Fi games...

I know that a lot of people here like to play Project M, but I'm not a huge fan of hacking or modifying my gaming consoles.

My good sir, Project: M takes absolutely no hacking or modifications to play. T'is the beauty of it, and why I can play it on my Wii U. No voided warranties, no risk of hardware damage, no nothin' bad.

a decent vBrawl Mario main.

... Those exist?

However, there were these two guys that had their Wiis hacked so they could play as Giga Bowser throughout the entirety of the fight, they had no knockback whatsoever so they were impossible to take down. I didn't even know that this was even possible. Hopefully my Wii isn't damaged.

People do that just for the lulz lol. Obviously ya can't beat Giga Boozer, it's an automatic win.

As for Wii damage, that's just myth and superstition. Homebrew 'n cheats can't even harm the hacker's Wii. It's incorrectly installing that which enables you t' homebrew which will cause damage (which is not required for Project: M, btw ;DDDDDDD). Though I guess if ya cheated hard enough and loaded bad code, you might corrupt your own save... not someone else's though, 'Karp no.

There were also people that did stuff like abandon their game

Fuck those people. I hate players who do that with a bloody passion. 'Specially in a game like vBrawl where a single player means the difference between a busy Free For All and a 1v1 with a camper waiting to steal kils.

Also, anyone know how to get the Nintendo Wi Fi USB connector to work on Windows 7? I've been meaning to play DS Wi Fi games...

The USB Connector is a glitchy, unreliable, long-since-unsupported worthless piece'a ****. Do yourself a favor and don't get one/bother wasting time with the one ya have.

My good sir, Project: M takes absolutely no hacking or modifications to play. T'is the beauty of it, and why I can play it on my Wii U. No voided warranties, no risk of hardware damage, no nothin' bad.

Looks like I'm hunting down an empty SD card in my house then.

R. I. P. Online play. You had a good run. May you rest in peace.
mRFog9W.jpg

IKD

I'm assuming you mean IDK.

What ever excuse fits best, I just wanted to use it somewhere

At least I have something to use next time there's a Nintendo Direct. Which'll probably be at E3. Can't wait.

Speaking of E3, I found out that I won't be able to play the Best Buy demos of Smash during E3. I'll be out of the country during E3. Hopefully the game comes out when I'm back in North America, I don't want to wait to play Smash Bros, or be excited about leaving vacation to play a video game.

Back