Tiger Woods putting dist - SOLUTION

callum62

WiiChat Member
Apr 1, 2007
West Auckland, NZ
Wii Online Code
0083-4364-6418-4974
Hi,

Seen many people on here asking about chaning the distance your putter can hit on TW 2007.

I myself had this problem eg. 30ft uphill and your putter only lets you hit 30ft, so no chance of making the putt.

easy solution to this.

when putting, go to practice swing and try full power....not enough? just hit up on the d-pad while still in practice mode (the details on dist to hole etc will blink), swing again and you will see the distance has moved up a level!

easy as that!

Putting distance

Awesome-I can't wait to try this as it is the most frustrating part of this game. I did mangage to get a 60 foot putt in the other night--had a slight downhill roll to it. Thanks for the tip

yeah, was really p'ing me off yesterday moring so fiddled around with it thinking there must be a way to change this, as its freaking garbage!!

I actually dont find putting all that bad, certainly not awful like made out here? slightly annoying how you have to take a practice swing to judge power but certainly not the worst thing ive seen. Ive sunk many 30/40/50 ft putts.

turns out EA aint as daft as I thought.

One other thing that annoys me though is when your playing Skills360 (?) - the one with the rings you have to hit through....there is no way to see the ideal putt cam when on the green...why is this?!

also, when using Nunchuck control does anyone still occasionally duff there shot?

ive no idea why that happens to me, as im sure the back/forward motion is pretty much the same every time!

hmmm...maybe EA are as daft as I thought!! :prrr: :ee5k:

Back