Time Crisis....

gh05t

Chicken Wings
Dec 1, 2006
In Florida
Wii Online Code
8827-4732-7476-9087
man wouldnt it be great if they made a time crisis game for wii?? cuz they have the perfect controller for it wow its just an idea lol.......

yeah it would be c00l! I beat time crisis II on 1.50 in an arcade once! house of the dead...great fun too!

I wish they would do a Time Crisis

Sayin that ... Time Crisis 4 is in japanese arcade machines and no game port yet

vagrant said:
Isn't Namco owned by Sony?
Err, no. Otherwise we wouldn't have had Soul Calibur 2 (You think Nintendo would loan out a character to the enemy? Lol). Likewise, they wouldn't have developed Starfox Assualt if they were.

Here's a little history on Namco if you're interested: Click Me

A virtua cop colection whold be nice

+3

Time Crisis would be so sweet on the Wii. And especially if they released the Gun attachment just for that release.

IceTRASH, a Google search wouldn't hurt even your fat fingers.

Icetrash said:
What exactly is time crisis? Isnt it like a first person shooteR?
It's an "on-rails shooter". In other words, you have a set path you follow (you cannot move about freely like in many FPS). In the Time Crisis series, you usually have enemies poping into sight that you have to shoot. You duck/reload by either holding down or releasing a button (it's customisable). It's popular in arcades, and on consoles - with lightguns.

Hope that's explained a little bit for you.

i LOVE time crisis. ive got Project Titen on my original PS. i hook it up every now and then when i get that time crisis urge and i cant go to dave and busters lol

micster said:
I wish they would do a Time Crisis

Sayin that ... Time Crisis 4 is in japanese arcade machines and no game port yet

????

I had TC 2 on my PSone and that was also on arcade machines? I don't see your point here?

We know it's not developed yet, hence the thread.

Back