time/date bug?

fiveryanfrenzy

Wii Citizen
Nov 29, 2006
i put this here because i think the bug is related to online messages... maybe.

anyways it was sunday morning and my wii was flashing, i turned it on to check my messages, I think the last message I got was on a saturday or something... either way for some reason when I went to view the message (it was like sunday 10:30am) it still said 'today' was saturday, odd thing was it said it was 12:44am, for some reason i think that is when i got the message? I'm having trouble remembering. Anyways somehow the system date got changed internally and it seemed to have to do with the way it shows the messages of 'today' when today is no longer the same day i received the message. anyone else experience this?

I experience the same thing also

All my new messages have a 10:45am Dec. 5th ... Even though it's 4pm in the afternoon...I've manually changed the time last night and will check when I get home later today to see if "things are back to normal"

It's likely because you're playing gamecube games, my time was set fine on my wii, but animal crossing thought it was 12 hours ahead, or possibly 24, so I fixed it, and then my Wii time was messed up, which I fixed, and now Animal Crossing thinks it's tomorrow all the time. works for me *anyway* but it is a pain. However, the exact same problem happens on my mac for those sad occasions where I need to boot into windows so I think it's an issue of the difference in the OS.

Back