Time For A demo Channel

enz

WiiChat Member
Nov 20, 2006
I don't no about you guys but i'm getting bord i hate renting games because some times that week u rent them is a waste because your to busy with family functions or school work or acual work if we had a demo channel we woudl get to play some demos some time when your bord just to fool around play some demo games like who really uses the vote channle come on a demo channle would be so much more usefull or e media channel sumthing to compete with x box 360 and ps3
Don't you think ?

demo channel

definately shud have a demo channel, to be honest it had one as i thought that it is common sense for the wii to have one but it hasnt.

Computer+ Emulator+ Rom= Demo Channel!
Nintento+ Awarness of Emulators = No Wii Demo Channel!

a demo channel would be..............................eh...
GREAT!
Why hasn't nintendo release one...Are they mad?
A demon channel would be like endless hours of fun. Play one game after another.

XtremeKilling said:
a demo channel would be..............................eh...
GREAT!
Why hasn't nintendo release one...Are they mad?
A demon channel would be like endless hours of fun. Play one game after another.

ur twisted!

A Demo Channel is exactly what I am waiting for. I did read something a few weeks back about Nintendo working on a channel which provides new material which is not for the VC. It could be a clue or just something started by fans.
It would be nice if it was true though.

Last edited:
It would be a nice feature, though if we had it, I don't know that I would even use it as there aren't any games for the Wii that really interest me, and the only future game that I know of that looks good to me is SMG. I don't really have a problem with renting a game, but every time I try to do so, I just end up coming home with a 360 game or nothing at all because I can't find anything interesting to me on the Wii.

Back