time for a music/ video channle

enz

WiiChat Member
Nov 20, 2006
what you guys think video music chanlle would be cool play music cds or music from the card and videos from the mem card and maybe if they do that patch thing from dvd to. i no you can here music from the photo channle any one see if the ycan view videos some how

I would think that they would charge for something like this.. pretty much streaming music. of course... the weather channel is free =)

As much as I like the marketing idea of WiiTunes, anything involving the music industry is a can of worms you might not want to open. It's probably best leaving it up to your SD card and mp3 collection.

You know, in a slightly different train of thought, a radio channel piping nothing but popular video game musical scores would be a novel idea.

i dunno I could see a radio channel being a huge success

1. Bands would want to advertise their music by submiting a track or two for promotion of their album(s)

and..

2. It wouldnt cost much(if any)money because the songs wouldnt be downloadable or piratable just, maybe a channel to leave on while playing games or just idleing or doing homework

do you possably think that they could send you updates, so you could play cds or dvds? i know that thing has a dvd player, at least i assume, since the games are on dvds, but it should just need the drivers for the dvd play, im guessing?

ekosix said:
You know, in a slightly different train of thought, a radio channel piping nothing but popular video game musical scores would be a novel idea.
actually i like that idea. except it should be 8 bit remakes of popular songs. :arf:

Back