Tired of disconnectors

2Wiitarded

WiiChat Member
Dec 4, 2006
Wii Online Code
7725-7615-5006-8472
I haven't played a full 2 games because everyone keeps disc on me. I have no idea why people care so much because its just a game and all. I just want to play a game but I guess that would be to much to ask for. Looking for friends to play with on here. Here is my MSC code 146135 728877

yes, i got my first disconnection tonight. i don't understand why people disconnect. i was playing someone tonight, it was our 3rd game. we went into sudden death, i tackled the ball, charged it to dk, and scored. before the ball hit the back of the net, they disconnected. like wtf. just take the ass whooping like a man.

hey i'll add you, add me. my code is in the sig, i'll get back to you about a match we can play

I've disconnected twice during a game on purpose because I have a kid in the house. The kid isn't going to wait. However, I've also been disconnected a few other times just out of the blue. I'm finding that my wireless router could be to blame, but the game is very picky and will disconnect at the slightest interrupt in connectivity. It's too bad you never know which end caused the error so you can fix it.

mym6 said:
I've disconnected twice during a game on purpose because I have a kid in the house. The kid isn't going to wait. However, I've also been disconnected a few other times just out of the blue. I'm finding that my wireless router could be to blame, but the game is very picky and will disconnect at the slightest interrupt in connectivity. It's too bad you never know which end caused the error so you can fix it.

isnt it if you disconnect you get a lost and lose a point? is it the same for the other person. because there was a time i had to disconnect about twice because my router was like at 24mbps and it was lag up the ass. i got a lost and a lost of points. but i know when people disconnected against me i got nothing. but the person who got disconnected on should get a win and the points for the win.

I've disconnected only one time, and I did it while I was winning. The game just wasn't fun, all the other person was doing was trying to jump his toads over my goalie. It wasn't like he was even playing against me because it was literally the only thing he was doing. I had one the first game clearly and I was a minute into the second game where I was winning again, but i couldn't handle 2 more minutes of that crap because it just wasn't even fun, so i disconnected

luigi fanatic said:
The good thing about someone d/c is that u know that u have annoyed the hell out of that person on the other side of the country.
thats a good way to put it. woohoo i annoyed someone on the other side of the world cause i got a 6 orange-bar megastrike!:thumbsup:

I'm an offender. Sometimes things come up and you have to leave. it's just a game.

manufan15 said:
I had to disconnect once. Dogs don't know how to wait.
lol:lol: yeah but sometimes people have to disconnect, i mean if they have to go out somewhere with their family or something like that then you cant really do anything about it.

I can't say I never disconnected, probably once or twice(they were spaming hammer bros and it got boring), but it sucks when they disconnect when they getting they ass kicked or when you come back from behind. This morning I was down like 5-0 (damn megastikes, can never block them), but I came back 5-5 (no megastrikes) and right when I scored the 6th goal in sd, he disconnected like a little *****. Take the lost like a man. I've been down like 10-3 and never disconnected (poor ranked system).
Another time this morning, the guy won the first game, I won the second. The third game I scored 4 quick goals in less then 30seconds (no megastikes) and he disconnected. I knew he was about to be he stopped moving, then it said "connection lost" Sucks sometimes because it takes the fun out when people disconnect. I know they not losing connection, because the whole game is lag free like your playing the cpu. Oh well. Who wants to play? :lol:

Last edited:
Nintendo should put something like not being able to turn the Wii off while online.

Back