Tired of disconnectors

to little 10 yr olds online record = life record
it makes em look more pro if they have no loses!!! but go to play them and youll win!
its not like you getting anything for winning (points do.........exactly) so when someone d/cs just d/c yourself and pat yourself on the back, you beat him so hard he had to d/c. Now, does it really sound THAT bad?

also, if someone d/c on you, you still get the points for the amount of goals you scored. Someone d/c on me my first game of the season, so i went into my next game with a 0-0 record, but with 1 point.

COLDshiver said:
My friend has MSC also and we played online for the first time yesterday. We were winning but then we got disconnected. We found out that the problem wasn't them but actually that my friend just had a crappy wi-fi. I guess some people have interference between the Wii and the Wireless router and have crappy connections. He's going to get a Lan Adaptor this weekend. So i guess what i'm trying to say is that sometimes people have crappy wi-fi connections that get blocked either through electronic devices between the wii and the wireless or something, not all disconnectors are ragers. Some just have crappy connections.

This doesn't explain the fact that so many oeople do it in the last game of the series just before the timer runs out! (when they are loosing!)

I WaS JusT PlayiN SomeonE RighT TherE AnD He DisconnecteD CausE I WaS BeatiN HiM 2-1 WitH AbouT 1 MinutE To Go. It ReallY AnnoyS Me!:mad5:

only 2-1, to drop out at that point... thats is shamefull! may not have done it on purpose! but scream and shout a bit..... will make you feel better!

COLDshiver said:
My friend has MSC also and we played online for the first time yesterday. We were winning but then we got disconnected. We found out that the problem wasn't them but actually that my friend just had a crappy wi-fi. I guess some people have interference between the Wii and the Wireless router and have crappy connections. He's going to get a Lan Adaptor this weekend. So i guess what i'm trying to say is that sometimes people have crappy wi-fi connections that get blocked either through electronic devices between the wii and the wireless or something, not all disconnectors are ragers. Some just have crappy connections.

you would be right if people were also disconnecting while they were winning. has anybody seen anyone disconnect after they scored 5/6 megastrikes, scored the winning goal in sd, or just skunked you in the first 2 minutes. no, its normally the other way around. they are doing it on purpose its obvious. if you notice, the people that disconnect, usually disconnect on the third game, if they won one already. plus if they had shatty connections, wouldnt it show in the connection stars. how do you know your friend had crappy wifi? how do you know the person didnt disconnect. they should let us know if they do or not. it would solve alot of problems.

edit:i appreciate the people who continue to play even though they are losing. i had two online matches today, where i thought they were going to disconnect but they didn't. one match was tied one a piece, and i scored 4 goals quickly. surprising they didnt d/c and i beat them 10-1. another match the person didnt even get a shot off at my goalie during one game and i won 8-0. and the next game i got two 6orange megastrikes. surprisingly, no disconnections. so i appreciate the people who take the whooping like man/woman, and keeps playing making the games enjoyable for the winner :lol: thank you!

Last edited:
doosta said:
you would be right if people were also disconnecting while they were winning. has anybody seen anyone disconnect after they scored 5/6 megastrikes, scored the winning goal in sd, or just skunked you in the first 2 minutes. no, its normally the other way around. they are doing it on purpose its obvious. if you notice, the people that disconnect, usually disconnect on the third game, if they won one already. plus if they had shatty connections, wouldnt it show in the connection stars. how do you know your friend had crappy wifi? how do you know the person didnt disconnect. they should let us know if they do or not. it would solve alot of problems.

Very true, the disconnect is always about 5 seconds after you score the winning goal etc!!!

Back