Should I really get it?

D S

Virus Creat0rgz
Sep 18, 2007
Wii Online Code
8371-1413-5471-1722
I wanted to play online games with some of the people here at Wii chat, and as far as I know, MSC is the only one.
I don't like sports game, but I've heard it's appealing even to those who don't like sports.

I just really need to know how good the online play is.
Or should i save up for future games?

i'm sure online is great but the thing about mario strikers games is the gameplay somehow gets boring quite fast.

If you gots lots of mony i'd get it, but if you don't i'd save for other online games like bwii

Alright, well thanks for your suggestion. I don't have alot of money to throw around, considering I still need to buy a GBA game for my GF's B-day(New Years Day).

i'm not a sports fan either, but i thoroughly enjoyed msc. personally, the game play hasn't really gotten old. i can see how one might feel that way if they just challenged the cpu the entire time, but with online play you have the opportunity to play different people (and different styles) every day. definitely worth it...but it's up to you.

D S said:
Alright, well thanks for your suggestion. I don't have alot of money to throw around, considering I still need to buy a GBA game for my GF's B-day(New Years Day).

Don't listen to him to much, the game is great. It doesn't get boring really, the replay value is infinite. Just go rent the game real quick and see for yourself. I can play it forever and I'm not a sports game fan one bit.

Ohand the whole saving money for the GF's birthday... Don't you know about the holiday rule or what. It's always a good thing to break up on holidays, then you saves your money and then just get back together after new years.

I was pretty underwhelmed with MSC. I was really hoping it would be as good as some people on here said it was, but I really don't think it is anything special.

I've been with her for 4 years or so, and love her. a GBA game is all she asks, for a whole year, not much.

jorgelink said:
that's better.

try the game out if u like it buy it.

true, i really didnt elaborate on what i said (replied on a sk3). if you rent it and dont like, wasted 10bucks. but if you buy it and dont like, you're not getting your 50bucks back.

don't get it if you easily lose interest in games you are no good at, it will frustrate you no doubt about it, but its a game you will pick up and play over and over again

well, i bought it, I didn't think i was going to like it, but a mate has it and sugested i got it so we can play online and I have to say I love it!!

Get this ... even my mum (50+) wants to learn how to play it, got to love what nintendo did with accessability! All she plays is wii sports tennis!

I would say if you have the ability to rent it, do it that way. If you haven't you could always buy it, and if you dont like it, part-exchange it for your GF's present?

llol_slim said:
well, i bought it, I didn't think i was going to like it, but a mate has it and sugested i got it so we can play online and I have to say I love it!!

Get this ... even my mum (50+) wants to learn how to play it, got to love what nintendo did with accessability! All she plays is wii sports tennis!

I would say if you have the ability to rent it, do it that way. If you haven't you could always buy it, and if you dont like it, part-exchange it for your GF's present?

lol damn, thats cool your mom was interested..my girlfriend hated the game, but after she got the controls down she loves it now, and shes not really into these types of games

Back