To Madden, or not to Madden.....

wowilookgood said:
The owner of this thread is making it sound like the game is $1000 dollars and if it is worth it or not
Its $50
Thats nothing
there's nothing wrong with being cautious with how u spend ur money
dont assume everyone is as fortunate is u seem to be

Unfortunately for us brits it aint $50 matey. It's £40 which is ~ $80. It's not the cost that's a factor though I just hate buying games which disappoint and try to be selective about what I get.

Well for us in Aus, it's $100 a game, so i have to be pretty careful what i buy! I like the look of it but is the game worth $100?

Well the controlls are great, the multi-player is very fun with a few friends over, even if you don't know about football you can learn easily.

I guess you already bought it but just for others looking.

While it's very good it's not a must-have and next years version should be x much better... Online-play, better graphics, the few moves that don't work will be fixed, probobly more mini-games...

If you can't wait or don't mind having Madden 07 and Madden 08 then go for it but 08 just seems like it'll worth waiting for.

Pretty glad I got this now - played it for a few hours and it seems easy to pick up and good fun. Madden 08 sounds excellent though - looks like I'll be trading up when that bad boy comes out.:yesnod:

Back