To make $50...

chessaholic said:
You can sell your gamecube the week before. There is bound to be someone out there who will give you a few dollars for it (perhaps not quite 50, but... its a little extra...)

Actaully, I already sold my Gamecube, and I have a Gamestop card, which gives me 10% more for trade-ins, only got me 20 bucks, which I needed to buy groceries. :(

The only reason I sold my GC so early, is becuase if I waited, the price would have dropped even more for GC trade-ins

And plus, I would have sold to people around my town, but the thing is, anyone who wants a GC already has one, so no one would buy it off of me...

As of right now though, I am seriously considering pawning some stuff. I've never done it before, but I'm ready to do anything!

Last edited:
Hmmm

You seem to be saying, "How can I get $50 without much effort." :p

Try marrying rich. Or marrying a wife with a good trade. I, for example, married a registered nurse.

GL

Leviathan said:
Busk... you might need a licence though.

Remeber busking requires no talent and isn't exactly begging.

Busk? what's that? Oh! You mean like a Street Performer? Nah, I can't do that, I live in a tiny town, everyone would just think I'm a freak :lol:

Last edited:
JeremyDay said:
Oh! When I was kid I used to always clean out the couches and find all the loose change that had fallen out of peoples pockets over time. Sometimes it could be $10 or $15.

That's it. I'm tapped.

Well, I followed JeremyDay's advice, and lucky me, no one has cleaned out out couches and stuff in years so I just made a QUICK and EASY 70 bucks!! So many quarters!!

Well, I gots everything I need!

Thanks everyone for the suggestions!

Akaymay said:
The thing is, it's too late in the year to mow lawns, but too early for snow, since it isn't coming for months. :frown2:
NO snow for months? Where the heck do you live? In an average winter I start to get snow in november, and earlier this week It was 4 degrees celcius until around 11:00.

shoot i just sold my gamecube and all my games at ebgames nowi have $220 store credit. now i have more than enough.

I_WANT_WII said:
NO snow for months? Where the heck do you live? In an average winter I start to get snow in november, and earlier this week It was 4 degrees celcius until around 11:00.

I actually live in New Jersey, It just always snows in like, January, so I would have been screwed for the snow shoveling idea.

Wow!

Lol, $70 from the couch. Congratulations. That's amazing.

I used to feel awesome when I fished out $12 or $15 bucks (which was possible once a year maybe). It's like diving for treasure in the ocean.

Glad it worked for you . . . I own a futon unfortunately . . . change doesn't collect in mine like it used to in my father's.

Back